Call Us Today at (954) 454-9599. We want to offer you a competitive rate.
Church Insurance Florida policy is considered a specialized insurance package of structured coverages, that are designed for Houses of Worship. We offer an insurance package policy deal with an inexpensive premium policy for Churches in Florida. Each of these Religious Organizations typically is covered under Houses of Worship Insurance policy; only a few insurance companies offer this type of special policy. Since Insurance Companies provide comprehensive liability coverage, it is important to note that there is much more optional coverage to choose, which are included in the standard Church Insurance Florida.
What does Church Insurance Florida Policy cover?
- Pastoral Professional Liability Insurance – this option provides spiritual counseling liability, services provided by the Church Pastors as free of Charge to the Church members.
- Church General Liability Insurance – is usually standard with all church insurance policies, and this is because it provides liability protection for church members, volunteers, staff, and employees. Volunteers are covered only if by any means are acting on behalf of the church and happen to be responsible for any property damage or bodily injuries; while they are performing duties on behalf of the church and not in any other situation. Medical coverage is provided under this insurance option, and this is for any person who gets injured inside a church or on the church premises.
- Church-sponsored Activities Liability Insurance – if at all there is an offsite activity that has been sponsored by the church, this liability insurance policy is necessary to cater for those events. If a guest gets injured, or for any reason, a property get damaged where the event is hosted, it will all be covered by this liability policy.
- Abuse and Molestation Liability Insurance – that endorsement protects the pastors, employees, and volunteers of the Church against any claim related to abuse and molestation of Church members to guests.
- Equipment breakdown coverage – in the event of any church equipment break down; this specific insurance coverage goes on to cover it. It also includes any mechanical repairs that may be required on the church building such as Air Conditioning, Phone system, Etc.
- Church Van – to cover the church vans and its designated drivers that often transport members on Sunday as free service.
- Directors and Officers Insurance – an endorsement to cover all board members, employees, and volunteers for practically any wrongful decision or written Contract made on behalf of the Church.
- Property Coverage – such as Sanctuary Building and its Hall, furniture’s, Fine Arts and Stained Glass are covered against any loss of church property to be compensated from such catastrophes as fire, damage from falling objects, water damage caused by bursting pipes, Hurricane, theft, and vandalism.
Call Us Today for a Church Insurance Florida Quote
Call Us today at (954) 454-9599 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org Being a local independent Insurance agent; we will search our Florida companies to get you a comprehensive package policy deal along with affordable Premium. Check G. Zein Insurance Services rates before you renew, we will be happy to serve you.