Call Us Today at (954) 454-9599. We can offer you a competitive rate with Wind.
Church Insurance Florida policy is considered a specialized insurance package policy with structured benefits that is designed specifically for Houses of Worship. We write an insurance package policy with affordable premium for Churches located in Florida.
A few insurance companies offer this type of special policy, so it is important to note that there is more optional coverage to choose for Churches, which are included in the standard Church Insurance Florida Policy.
What does Church Insurance Florida Policy cover?
- Pastoral Professional Liability – this liability option provides spiritual counseling liability against wrongful advice provided by the Church Pastors as free of Charge to the Church members.
- Church General Liability – it is necessary with all church insurance policy because it provides liability protection for the church organization and its members, volunteers, staff, and employees. Volunteers are covered only for the purpose of acting on behalf of the church interest and happen to be responsible for any property damage or bodily injuries to a third party. Medical coverage is provided under this option, and this is for any person who gets injured inside a church or on the church premises.
- Church sponsored Activities Liability – In the event there is an offsite activity that has been sponsored by the church, this liability insurance policy is necessary to cater for those outside events. If a guest gets injured, or for any reason, a property get damaged where the event is hosted, it will all be covered by this liability policy.
- Abuse and Molestation Liability – that endorsement protects the pastors, employees, and volunteers of the Church against any claim related to abuse and molestation acted by Church members to guests.
- Equipment breakdown coverage – in the event of any church equipment breakdown, this specific coverage goes on to cover it. It also includes equipment repairs that may be required on the church building such as Air Conditioning, Phone system, Elevators, Etc.
- Church Van – to cover the church vans and its designated drivers that often transport members on Sunday as free service.
- Directors and Officers – an endorsement to cover all board members, employees, and volunteers for practically any wrongful decision made on behalf of the Church Organization.
- Church Property – such as the Sanctuary Building and its Hall Room, furniture’s, Fine Arts and Stained Glass are covered against any loss of church property from such hazards as fire, damage from falling objects, water damage, Hurricane, high wind, theft, and vandalism.
- Workers Compensation – if you have over 4 employees on the payroll in Florida, then you need to obtain a Workers Compensation Policy to protect your employees for any injury happen during working hours.
5 Ways to save money on your Church Insurance
- No claims for the past 3 years
- Have a continuous coverage for the past 12 months
- Maintain the Church Property with an updated roof
- Have a theft and fire alarm system installed on your property
- Run a back ground check for all employees and volunteers working for the Church
Call Us today for a Church Insurance Florida Quote
Call Us today at (954) 454-9599 or (855) 454-9555, or email to email@example.com Being a local independent Insurance agent, we will search our Insurance companies to get you a comprehensive package policy deal along with affordable Premium. Check G. Zein Insurance Services rates before you renew, we will be happy to serve you.