Is your liability insurance premium too high? We can help You structure a policy to serve your needs.
Call Us Today at (866) 454-9555.
Medium Corp to Small Corp, Minimum Premium $2,500.
G. Zein Insurance Services has been insuring Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corp, and S. Corporation like yours since 1987. We have helped thousands of Medium to Small businesses evaluating and recommending adequate liability insurance policy. Moreover, help our clients mitigating their losses when required.
In fact, no matter how diligent you manage to minimize any potential risks, you might be sued for accidents resulting from negligence of a customer or perhaps from your employees on duty.
So, protect your company assets today with a comprehensive commercial general liability policy, underwriting by reliable Insurance companies serving Florida, knowing if a claim occurs you are financially protected.
We insure a variety of Commercial General Liability Insurance Florida policy
- Products Liability: if you sell products in the USA or Worldwide, whereas it might cause harm to consumers, you might be sued even though you manufacture your products outside United States. If you know a problem existed with the product, but you do nothing to fix it, this is called negligence. Defending a legal claim under Products Liability is very costly and perhaps can cause you to close your business.
- Film & Media Productions Liability: The risks involved in the media daily business activities are: defamation, libel and slander, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement, piracy, emotional distress, plagiarism, misuse of ideas; these circumstances will trigger a lawsuit against your company.
- Retail Business: protect your retail business against a common cause of claim, slip and fall hazards.
- Garage Liability and Garage-keeper Liability: this policy protects your business against any faulty repairs made to your customer vehicles.
- New or Used Auto Dealers: Protect your business in the event a customer drive one of your vehicles on the road for a test drive and get involved in an accident.
- Manufacturer Liability: protect your business if you manufacture your product in the USA and sell it to the Public in United States as well as Worldwide.
- Marine Contractors: Protect your business against bodily injury and property damage claims, when you perform maintenance, repair or improvement to any watercraft.
- Property Management Liability: If you manage residential properties or commercial buildings, office buildings, you need to protect your clients against claims arising from wrongful eviction, tenant discrimination, and slip and fall hazards.
- Technology: This special policy covers internet technology consultants, software developers, and computer programmers.
What does Commercial General Liability Insurance Florida Policy cover?
- Fire Legal Liability.
- Medical Coverage.
- Non-Owned Automobile.
- Premises Operation.
- Personal and Advertising Injury.
- Products and Completed Operation.
The Purpose of General Liability Policy
Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy protects and defends your company from possible significant payment awarded by the court, as a result of bodily injury and property damage to a third-party, caused by your employees or by your business operation related to your products sold in the market. Also, this policy absorbs all expenses that require claim investigation and other related legal fees, up to $1,000,000 Per Claim Per Year.
How to receive discounts on your Commercial General Liability Insurance Florida Policy?
- Do not acquire more coverage than what you need.
- Develop an employee safety training program for your employees
- Increase your policy deductible it helps lower your premium.
- Reduce risk in your daily operation through weekly safety supervision.
- Bundle your multiple insurance policies under one insurance company whenever is possible, you will receive additional credits.
- Install security camera surveillance because it helps monitor the daily business activities on your premises, and can help prevent theft and any potential business fraud.
- Reduce your business liability through products quality control, implement a driver safety program, and other in house safety measures to lessen the likelihood of future claims.
Check our rates today right before you renew existing policy
Our experienced brokers are ready to help you identify your business exposures, issues, and challenges, and recommend a specific commercial general liability insurance policy.
To find out how much it costs you to insure your business in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today to receive a cost-free commercial general liability insurance quote.
Don’t second-guess what insurance coverage you need, so call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599 or email your request to email@example.com for review of your current policy, and find ways to save money to keep your business expenses at a minimum.