Is your liability insurance policy premium too high? We want to help You, Call Us Today at (866) 454-9555
Medium to Small Corp, Minimum Premium $2,500 per year
G. Zein Insurance Services has been ensuring Corporate Companies like yours since 1987. We have helped thousands of Medium to Small businesses in evaluating and recommending adequate liability insurance coverage with an affordable premium. No matter how diligent you manage to minimize all possible risks, you might potentially be sued for accidents resulting from the carelessness of a customer or perhaps your employees. Commercial General Liability Insurance plan is an appropriate policy protection against costly claims for causes you may have minimal control.
Choose from a variety of Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance policy that is relevant to your operation:
- Products Liability: if you sell products in the US or Worldwide that might cause harm to consumers, you will be sued even if you manufacture your products outside the country. If you knew a problem existed with the product, but you did nothing to fix it, this is called negligence. Defending a legal claim under Products Liability can be very costly and possibly can cause you to close your business.
- Film & Media Productions Liability: Risk involved in media liability are: defamation, libel and slander, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement, piracy, triggering emotional distress, plagiarism, misuse of ideas.
- Retail Business: protect your business against a common cause of claims slip and fall.
- Garage Liability and Garage-keeper Liability: this policy protects your business for any faulty repairs done to your customer vehicles.
- New or Used Auto Dealers: Protect your business when auto shoppers drive one of your vehicles on the road for an automobile driving test.
- Manufacturing Liability: protect your business if you manufacture a product in the U.S. and sell it to the Public inside the Country and Worldwide.
- Marine Contractors: Protect your business against bodily injury and property damage claims when you perform repair or improvements to any watercraft.
- Property Management Liability: If you manage residential properties or commercial buildings, office buildings, you need to protect your clients against claims arising from wrongful eviction, tenant discrimination, and slip and fall.
- Technology Insurance: IT consultants, software developers, computer programmers.
Protect your company assets today with a comprehensive commercial general liability policy underwriting by quality Insurance companies serving Florida, knowing that you are financially protected in the event of a claim. Our experienced brokers since 1987 are ready to help you identify your business risks, issues, and challenges, then recommend a proper liability insurance policy.
What does Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy Cover?
Commercial General Liability policy covers bodily injury and property damage that you might become legally obligated to pay as a result of your business:
- Fire Legal Liability
- Medical Coverage
- Non-Owned Auto
- Premises Operation
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Products and Completed Operation
Florida Commercial General Liability Insurance policy protects your business operation in the event of an accident or physical injury that might occur on your premises, as well as any risk exposures related to your products sold in the market, or services provided to the Public, up to $1,000,000 policy limit with maximum aggregate up to $2,000,000 per year.
A commercial general liability insurance policy protects and defends your company from possible significant payment awarded by the court, for bodily injury or property damage to a third-party caused by your employees, and for medical expenses accruing to the injured client. Commercial general liability insurance policy also absorbs the cost of defending lawsuits filed against your company, in addition to expenses that requires investigation and other related expenses.
How to get discounts on your Commercial General Liability Insurance?
- Don’t get more coverage than you need.
- Develop a worker safety training program.
- Increase your deductible; it helps lower your premium.
- Reduce risk in your daily operations through weekly safety inspection.
- Bundle your insurance plans together under one insurance company whenever possible.
- Install security camera, it helps monitor the daily activities on your premises, and help prevent theft and any potential business fraud.
- Reduce your business liability through safe products handling, implement a driver safety program, and other safety measures to lessen the likelihood of claims.
Check our Rates today right before You Renew Existing Policy
To find out how much it cost to insure your Business in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today to receive a cost-free commercial general liability insurance quote. Don’t second-guess what coverage you need, call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599 or email us to review your current policy, and find ways to save you money to keep your business going.