Is the policy premium too high? Non-renewed? We can help You structure a policy to serve your needs. Call Us Today at (866) 454-9555.
We insure Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corp, and S. Corporation like yours since 1987. We have helped thousands of Medium to Small businesses evaluating and recommending an adequate liability insurance policy. In addition, we help our clients mitigating their losses when expected.
In fact, no matter how diligent you manage to minimize any potential risks, you might be sued for accidents resulting from negligence of a customer or perhaps from your employees on duty.
So, protect your company assets today with a comprehensive commercial general liability policy, underwriting by reliable Insurance companies, knowing if a claim occurs you are financially protected.
We insure a variety of Commercial General Liability Insurance policy
- Product Liability Insurance : if you sell products in the USA or Worldwide, whereas it might cause harm to consumers, you might be sued even though you manufacture your products outside United States. If you know a problem existed with the product, but you do nothing to fix it, this is called negligence. Defending a legal claim under Products Liability is very costly and perhaps can cause you to close your business.
- Film & Media Productions Liability Insurance : The risks involved in the media daily business activities are: defamation, libel and slander, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement, piracy, emotional distress, plagiarism, misuse of ideas; these circumstances will trigger a lawsuit against your company.
- Convenient Store Insurance : protect your retail business against a common cause of claim, slip and fall hazards.
- Garage Liability Insurance: this policy protects your business against any faulty repairs made to your customer vehicles.
- Used Auto Dealers Insurance : Protect your business in the event a customer drive one of your vehicles on the road for a test drive and get involved in an accident.
- Manufacturer Liability Insurance : protect your business if you manufacture your product in the USA and sell it to the Public in United States as well as Worldwide.
- Marine Contractors Insurance : Protect your business against bodily injury and property damage claims, when you perform maintenance, repair or improvement to any watercraft.
- Property Management Liability Insurance : If you manage residential properties or commercial buildings, office buildings, you need to protect your clients against claims arising from wrongful eviction, tenant discrimination, and slip and fall hazards.
- Internet Technology Insurance : This special policy covers internet technology consultants, software developers, and computer programmers.
What does Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy cover ?
- Fire Legal Liability.
- Medical Coverage.
- Non-Owned Automobile.
- Premises Operation.
- Personal and Advertising Injury.
- Products and Completed Operation.
The Purpose of General Liability Policy
Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy protects and defends your company from possible significant payment awarded by the court, as a result of bodily injury and property damage to a third-party, caused by your employees or by your business operation related to your products sold in the market. Also, this policy absorbs all expenses that require claim investigation and other related legal fees, up to $1,000,000 Per Claim Per Year.
8 ways to save money on Commercial General Liability Insurance Policy?
- Keep your premises clean.
- Do not acquire more liability coverage than what you need.
- Develop an employee safety training program for your employees
- Increase your policy deductible it helps lower your premium.
- Reduce risk in your daily operation through weekly safety supervision.
- Bundle your multiple insurance policies under one insurance company whenever is possible, you will receive additional credits.
- Install security camera surveillance because it helps monitor the daily business activities on your premises, and can help prevent theft and any potential business fraud.
- Reduce your business liability through products quality control, implement a driver safety program, and other in house safety measures to lessen the likelihood of future claims.
Check our rates today right before you renew current policy
Our experienced brokers are ready to help you identify your business exposures, issues, and challenges, then recommend a specific liability insurance policy tailored to your business needs.
To find out how much it costs you to insure your business in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today to receive a cost-free commercial general liability insurance quote.
Don’t second-guess what insurance coverage you need, so call G. Zein Insurance Services today at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for review of your current policy, and find ways to save money to keep your business expenses at a minimum.