Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you frustrated with your high Insurance Premium?
We Can Help You Save Money Today call Us at (954) 454-9599
Special Low Rates Package Policy With Wind up to $10 Million for Properties West of I-95
Are you shopping now for an affordable commercial property insurance package policy for your income property in Florida?. Since 1987, we have GAINED the experience and the knowledge to analyze and recommend adequate commercial property Insurance policy for Florida Landlords, knowing that you are financially protected against any unexpected losses.
If you own a Strip Mall, Office Building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Apartment, Condo Office, Warehouse, or Retail Store. All these properties need protection against fire, water damage (a common cause of claim in Florida), hurricane, wind, flood and general liability including premises liability. Protect your business property assets today with an adequate property insurance policy, insured by Reputable A-Rated insurance companies serving Florida.
What does Business Property Insurance Policy cover?
- Property General Liability – protect your business premises against any liability exposures such as Slip & Fall and any other hazards related to your business up to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Commercial Building – protect your investment property against the common cause of loss such as Fire, Lightning, Water Damage, Theft and Other perils up to policy limits.
- Equipment Breakdown – protect your building machinery from any mechanical breakdown and electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers and air conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood – cover any rising water due to heavy rain, maximum coverage is $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – to compensate you for any loss of rental income due to unexpected damage to your income property, which interrupts you from generating regular monthly revenue.
- Business Personal Property – such as furniture and fixtures; machinery or equipment used to service the building; stocks or inventory; any leased business property for which you have a contractual responsibility to ensure.
- Building Glass – cover all glasses attached to the building such as windows and doors up to policy limit.
- Hurricane and Wind – protect your property against a Natural disaster such as Hurricane or High Wind, especially if you have a Mortgage on your property.
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in the commercial property insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to bring you an affordable insurance rate and coverage, taking into consideration any possible discounts available to you. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss, to keep your business going.
Premium Discounts available to You:
- Have continuous insurance policy for the past 3 years.
- Sprinkler system installed on your Premises.
- Well maintained and well-managed property.
- Updated roof, electrical, plumbing in the last 15 Years.
- Free of any losses or claims for the past 3 years.
- Have impact windows or hurricane shutters that cover 100% of your building.
- Have an active central fire and theft alarm that is monitored by a central station alarm company.
Are you ready today to check our Business Property Insurance Rates and Coverages?
To find out today how much it cost you to ensure your Florida commercial properties, call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find ways to save money on your commercial property insurance policy.