Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you frustrated with high Insurance rates?
We Can Help You Save Money Today. Call Us at (954) 454-9599.
Special Package Policy Rates With Wind up to $10 Million R.C. for Properties West of I-95.
Mr. Landlord, Are you shopping today for an affordable commercial property insurance package policy to protect your income property in Florida?
Since 1987, we have gained experience and knowledge to analyze and recommend adequate commercial property Insurance policy for Florida Landlords, knowing that you are financially protected against any unexpected losses.
If you own in Florida a Strip Mall, Office Building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Apartment, Condo Office, Warehouse, Retail Stores, all these properties need protection against fire, water damage, hurricane, high wind, flood and general liability including premises liability. Protect your business property assets today with an adequate property insurance policy, insured by Reliable A-Rated insurance companies serving Florida.
What does Commercial Property Insurance Policy cover ?
- Property General Liability – protects your business premises against any liability exposures, such as Slip & Fall and any other hazards related to your business operation up to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Commercial Building – protects your investment property against the common cause of loss, such as Fire, Lightning, Water Damage, Theft and Other perils up to policy limits.
- Equipment Breakdown – protects your building machinery from any mechanical breakdown and electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers and most important air-conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood – covers any rising water due to heavy rain, with a maximum coverage of $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – to compensate you for any loss of rental income due to unexpected damage to your income property, and which interrupts your business from generating regular monthly revenues.
- Business Personal Property – covers such as furniture and fixtures, machinery or equipment used to service the building, stocks or inventory, any leased business property for which you have a contractual responsibility to insure.
- Building Glass – covers all glasses attached to the building such as windows and doors up to endorsement limit.
- Hurricane and Wind – protect your property against a Natural major disaster such as Hurricane or High Wind, especially if you have a Mortgage on your property.
Who We Are?
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in the commercial property insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to bring you an affordable insurance rate and coverage and taking into consideration any possible discounts available to you. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss, to keep your business going smoothly.
7 ways to save money on your commercial property insurance :
- Have had a continuous insurance policy for the past 3 years.
- Sprinkler system installed on your Premises.
- Well maintained and well-managed property.
- have an updated roof, electrical, plumbing in the last 15 Years.
- Free of any property losses or liability claims for the past 3 years.
- Have impact windows or hurricane shutters that cover 100% of your building.
- Have an active central fire and theft alarm that is monitored by a central station alarm company.
Are you ready today to check our commercial property Insurance rates and coverage’s?
To find out today how much it cost you to insure your commercial properties, call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email to email@example.com to find ways to save money prior to renewing current policy.