Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you wonder if your Insurance premium is too high?
We Can Help You Save Money Today call Us at (954) 454-9599
Are you shopping for affordable commercial property insurance package policy for your commercial property in Florida?. Since 1987, we have experience and knowledge to analyze and recommend adequate Commercial Property Insurance for Florida Landlords.
If you own a strip mall, Medical Office building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Condo Office, Warehouse, or Retail Store; All these properties need protection against fire, water damage (a common cause of claim in Florida), hurricane, wind, flood and general liability including premises liability. Protect your valuable business property assets with an adequate property insurance policy, insured by Solid A-Rated insurance companies serving Florida.
What does Business Property Insurance Policy cover?
- Property General Liability – protect your business premises against any liability exposures such as Slip & Fall, and other perils up to $1,000,000.
- Commercial Building – protect your investment property against the common cause of loss such as Fire, Lightning, Water Damage, Theft and Other perils up to policy limits.
- Equipment Breakdown – protect your building machinery from any mechanical breakdown and electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers and air conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood – cover any rising water due to heavy rain, maximum coverage is $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – to compensate you for any loss of income due to damage to your property which prevents you from generating normal monthly revenue.
- Business Personal Property – such as furniture and fixtures; machinery or equipment used to service the building; stocks or inventory; any leased personal property for which you have a contractual responsibility to ensure; and all improvement and betterment made as part of the structure you occupy but do not own.
- Building Glass – cover all glasses attached to the building such as windows and doors up to policy limit.
- Hurricane and Wind – protect your property against a Named Hurricane or High Wind.
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in the commercial property insurance since 1987. We work diligently to bring you an affordable insurance rate, taking into consideration any possible discounts. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss to keep your business going.
Premium Discounts available:
- Sprinkler System
- Updated Roof
- Impact Windows or hurricane shutters.
- Free of claims in the past 3 years.
Are you ready today to check our Business Property Insurance Rates?
To find out today how much it cost you to ensure your Florida commercial properties, call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find ways to save money on your commercial property insurance policy.