Affordable Care Act Florida Rates
If you are in need of Individual and Family Health Insurance Florida outside the Market Place, due to your household total income, we can help you apply with our Medical Companies carriers such as AV-Med, Molina Insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida and Ambetter.
Advantages of Affordable Care Act
- Insurance companies cover your pre-existing medical conditions.
- No annual coverage limits per member.
- Children are eligible for coverage on their parent’s policy until age 26.
Health Insurance Plans & Benefits
Individual Medical Insurance plans HMO and PPO contain 10 Essential Health Benefits such as:
- Preventative care
- Maternity and newborn care
- Lab testing and services
- Rehabilitation services
- Dental care options
- Pediatric care
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health care
- Emergency Room Care
Avoid Tax Penalty Fees in 2018
If you do not obtain Medical Insurance coverage during the year 2017, you will pay the higher of these amounts:
- 2% of the total household income, or
- $695 per Adult, $347.50 per child under age 18, The maximum penalty per family using this method is $2,085.00
How much it cost Family Health Insurance Florida?
To learn more about Individual and Family Health Insurance, please call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555 or email your request to email@example.com
We are here to help you.