Affordable Family Health Insurance Florida Rates
If you are in need of Individual and Family health Insurance Florida outside the Market Place, or so-called Obamacare, due to your household total income, we can help you apply with our Medical Companies carriers such as AV-Med, Molina Insurance, Humana, Coventry, Aetna, United Health Care, Cigna.
Advantages of Affordable Care Act
- Insurance companies must cover your pre-existing medical conditions.
- No annual coverage limits per member
- Children are eligible for coverage on their parent’s policy until age 26.
Health Insurance Plans & Benefits
Individual Medical Insurance plans HMO and PPO contain 10 Essential Health Benefits such as:
- Preventative care
- Maternity and newborn care
- Lab testing and services
- Rehabilitation services
- Dental care options
- Pediatric care
- Prescription drugs
- Mental health care
- Emergency Room visits when your doctor is not available
Avoid Tax Penalty Fees in 2017
If you do not obtain Medical Insurance coverage during the year 2016, you will pay the higher of these amounts:
- 2% of the total household income, or
- $695 per Adult, $347.50 per child under age 18, The maximum penalty per family using this method is $2,085.00
Understanding Medical Insurance Plan Types
The type of medical coverage you get is still your choice
HMO: provides access to certain doctors and hospitals within the insurance company network. A network is a group of Medical providers that have agreed to lower their health service rate for members, meeting at the same time quality standards, some key points about HMO’s:
- You need to pick a primary care physician (PCP)
- You need to obtain a referral from your PCP to see a Specialist
- There is coverage outside the network for only Emergency Room
- HMO has low premium
PPO: provide more flexibility when choosing a doctor or hospital, PPO also features a network of providers. However, there are fewer restrictions on seeing non-network providers. PPO does cover medical expenses outside the network at a lower rate. Some key points about PPO’s”:
- You can utilize doctors and hospitals outside the network or during your trip outside the State. However, the benefits will be paid a lower rate
- You can seek medical care from specialists you’d like without having to see your PCP first
- Premium normally is higher than HMO
- Co-Insurance and Co-Payment are payable lower than the HMO
How much it cost Family Health Insurance Florida?
To learn more about Individual and Family Health Insurance, please call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you.