Is your Commercial Auto policy Canceled? Non-Renewed? Or suffering an increased rate? We Can Help You Today, call Us at (954) 454-9599
Florida Commercial Auto Insurance serves as a policy protection against direct liability claim for bodily injury and property damage while using company vehicles during business hours. Commercial Auto Insurance programs include the following type of vehicles:
- Trucking Insurance – such as dump trucks, box trucks, flatbed trucks, Etc, Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road, and covers your customer’s items that you are hauling as a cargo.
Bus Insurance – Policy covers liability against other vehicles on the road as well as protects your passengers during transportation.
Limousine Insurance – Policy covers your stretch vehicle used to transport guests around town, or driving customers to the airport. Due to the class of upper-income passengers using limo transportation services, it is recommended to have the higher liability limits of $1,000,000.
Taxi Insurance – Policy covers bodily injury to your driver and your passengers taking a ride in your vehicle, as well as an injury against third party autos on the road.
- Van Insurance – includes box vans, refrigerated vans, courier vans, 16 seat passengers vans and cargo vans.
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance – New in business or established, we have affordable premium to cover your vehicles physical damage and protect your passengers.
What does Florida Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover?
- Commercial Automobile Liability this coverage protects your business against a direct liability claim. this particular auto liability limit range from $100,000 to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorists to protect passengers traveling in your vehicle for bodily injury and medical expenses over and above the P.I.P. policy limit of $10,000.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto to protect your business in the event your employees operate their personal vehicles for business purposes or vehicles that you rent or borrow for business use.
- Comprehensive coverage covers the physical damage your vehicles may suffer in the case of theft, fire or vandalism. The policy is rated based on current vehicle market value.
- Collision coverage to protect your vehicles against physical damages in the event of an accident.
- Rental and Towing pay towing costs and rental vehicle to be used when repairing your own vehicle.
- Cargo Coverage to protect your customer’s cargo from theft or fire during transit.
If your business owns more than nine vehicles, your account is favorably rated as a fleet. Therefore, you are eligible to receive a discount premium. G. Zein Insurance Services is licensed by multiple Insurance companies, to bring you a comprehensive package policy at an affordable rate.
How to get discounts on your Florida Commercial Auto Insurance
- Discount applies to multiple vehicles
- Hire experienced drivers with clean driving record
- Providing proof of monthly maintenance of your vehicles
- Marital Status: a married driver receives additional discount
- Requesting from your drivers to attend a driving safety training course
- Providing proof of 3 years claims-free, supported by a loss run record obtained from current agent
Check our Florida Commercial Auto Insurance Rates today right before you renew
Are you shopping today for Commercial Auto Insurance quote, please fill out a quote request form, or call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555. We are here to help you.