Are You Frustrated with your High Premium Insurance Policy?
Do you have any prior claim, is your policy non-renewed?
We can help you Today. Act Now and Call Us at (866) 454-9555.
Special “Low” Rates Package Policy for Apartments located West of I-95 with Wind.
Are you currently shopping for a lower rate Florida Landlord Apartment Building Insurance policy? We have 30 years of experience in evaluating and recommending adequate commercial property insurance package policy, customized specifically to accommodate your budget. Business property assets have one thing in common; they all need to be protected from any frivolous legal lawsuits, hurricane, flood, fire, water damage, wind, and other perils.
Whether you own a large or small apartment building in Florida, newer or older construction, we have structured an affordable Landlord Insurance package policy deal including Hurricane/Wind.
What does Florida Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Commercial Policy Cover?
- Apartment Building: to protect your real property against common causes of claim in Florida such as water damage, flood, hurricane, wind, fire, and others. An up-to-date appraisal is required to ensure the property at 100% of its replacement cost.
- Landlord General Liability: provides liability protection up to $1,000,000 limit against any lawsuit filed by your tenants; in this case, apartment owner is legally obligated to pay damages resulted from bodily injury, also any damages to tenant property, and for personal injury which includes wrongful eviction by your property manager, additionally, your employees are covered for any liability exposures while engaged in the business-related activities.
- Apartment Contents: this policy does cover all your business contents located on your rental property which are used for maintenance of the building.
- Hurricane and Windstorm: protect your building against any named hurricane or wind, is a covered peril with a 5% deductible of the total building policy limit.
- Building Glass: covers all building glass against any related accident occurs on premises.
- Equipment Breakdown: such coverage is needed especially for an older building to protect all types of equipment on premises such as a boiler, elevator, and air condition units.
- Commercial Umbrella: it provides higher liability limit up to $50 Million for the purpose of increasing further liability protection to building owners, in the event the Court awarded higher legal settlement over and above the underlying policy limit of one million.
- Loss of Rent: this endorsement covers apartment owner from financial losses in the event the unit is damaged and not livable. Therefore, the Tenant must move out, then this policy compensates building owner for the loss of rent.
Who are we?
G. Zein Insurance Services have specialized in Landlord Apartment Building Insurance since 1987; we work diligently on your behalf to save you money, and ensuring your property through reliable insurance companies, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected if a loss occurs. Moreover, we will assist you in mitigating any potential claim at the time of a loss.
What type of Premium Discounts is available to You?
- Premium discount for updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Free of property and liability losses in the past 3 years.
- Have a continuous policy with NO lapse in coverage.
- Install a central fire and theft alarm system with a surveillance camera.
- Have a maintenance manager on premises.
- Perform daily maintenance of the property.
We want to help You Lower Your Florida Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Premium
To find out today how much it cost to insure your Commercial Income Properties in Florida, please fill out a request form today to receive a Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Comparison Quotes. Or, feel free to call us now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454–9599, to discuss how to help you save money before renewing your current policy.