Florida Specialty Marine Contractor, We Protect Your Business Inside and Outside the US
Call Us Now at (866) 454-9555; We are here to help you!
Are you working on pleasure boats or commercial ships in Florida?, adequate specialty insurance policy is required by your vendors and marinas in South Florida such as Marine General Liability Insurance, to defend your business against bodily injury or property damage claims arising out of your operation located on Marinas, aboard a Ship or Worldwide.
Commercial Marine Contractor entitles specialty insurance coverage, such as Ship-Repairer’s legal liability, US Longshoreman & Harbor and Maritime Employer Liability (Jones Act); we offer comprehensive policy protection for your Marine Contractor Business in Florida.
What does Florida Specialty Marine Contractor Insurance policy cover?
- Ship Repair’s Legal Liability – Protect your business with an insurance policy up to $1,000,000 liability limit for property damage to your customers watercraft and its equipment, cargo, or any other interest on board of ship; occurring only while such watercraft is in your care, custody and control, for the purpose of altering or repairing the vessel at the shipyard, marina, at sea, or at any other locations outside the Country. Shiprepairer Liability is a specialty coverage to all Marine Contractors
- Marine General Liability – Commercial Marine policy protects your company against any bodily injury and physical damage done by your employees while they are working on board or alongside the vessel in any port or facility in the US as well as Worldwide.
- Marine Protection & Indemnity – such coverage can be added for an additional premium to protect your business from loss of life or bodily injury to any person on the board of your ship.
- Traveling Workmen – such endorsement extends the coverage whenever any persons employed by you, are on board or alongside the vessel in any port or facility for the purpose of completing repairs and alterations assigned to your company.
- Marine Pollution Liability – Protect your business against any discharge, release or escape of any smoke, toxic chemicals, liquids or gasses into land, atmosphere or body of water; unintentionally caused by the finished work of your employees.
- Blanket Additional Insured – This endorsement is needed if you do work on large commercial ships or Marinas in South Florida.
- Waiver of Subrogation – is available upon request, it is requested by Marinas in Florida, an endorsement that is added to your coverage, to waive the Subrogation process by the Insurance companies against the Marinas
- Marine Contractors Tools And Equipment – you can include this coverage for your tools in transit normally up to $10,000. But if you need more coverage, it is required to schedule your items with value er item.
How much it cost to insure Commercial Marine Contractor in Florida?
To find out how much it cost you to ensure Commercial Marine Contractor in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today. We will shop on your behalf for a comprehensive package policy deal along with affordable premium rates. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, or (866) 454-9555 to review your current policy before you renew.