Affordable Care Act – 2021 Enrollment – Health Insurance Florida.
If you need Individual or Family Health Insurance Florida through the Marketplace – ObamaCare or out of the Marketplace due to your household total income, we can help you enroll with our Medical Insurance Companies carriers such as Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
CALL TODAY AND CHECK IF YOU QUALIFY FOR A SUBSIDY.
What is ACA:
The Affordable Care Act, or so called “Obamacare“, was developed in 2010 by Federal Government, to help individuals and families access affordable medical insurance thru health insurance marketplace, where People can purchase subsidized medical insurance during open enrollment between October 1st to December 31.
Benefits of Affordable Care Act in 2021:
- There is no more annual coverage limit per member per year.
- Children are eligible for coverage on their parent’s policy until age 26.
- It mandates all insurance companies to cover 10 essential health benefits.
- Medical Insurance companies can no longer deny coverage for pre-existing medical conditions.
- Premium Subsidy and cost-sharing are available to families whose yearly earning are up to 400% of poverty level.
The 10 Essential Health Benefits are:
Health Insurance plans HMO and PPO contain 10 Essential Health Benefits that Marketplace Plan cover are:
- Preventative and Wellness Services – This service performed by your primary care physician is free of charge once per year, for a major physical check-up.
- Ambulatory Patient Services – It covers minor procedures at an outpatient surgery facility.
- Maternity and newborn care – it covers monthly pregnancy check-up and delivery of a newborn baby
- Laboratory and testing services – it covers all Lab and Testing services required for medical reason such as MRI, CAT Scan, X-Rays, and blood work.
- Hospitalization – to cover expenses related to surgery and overnight stay at the hospital.
- Rehabilitative services – it covers expenses related to injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions.
- Pediatric care services including vision and oral care –
- Prescription drugs –
- Mental health and substance use disorder services – it covers expenses for behavioral health treatment, such as psychotherapy and counseling
- Emergency Room Care Services – it covers emergency room expenses when you need immediate medical attention for sickness or accident.
Would I qualify for Obamacare if my employer offer Group Medical Insurance?
If your monthly medical insurance premium exceeds 10% of your total income, then yes you do qualify for Obamacare thru the Market Place.
There is NO Tax Penalty applied for not carrying Medical Insurance in 2022.
How much it cost Family Health Insurance in Florida?
To learn more about Individual and Family Health Insurance in Florida, call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555 or email your request to email@example.com. We are here to help you.