Home Insurance Premium is high in S. Florida. We can help you save money and protect your possessions today!
Best Insurance Rates for Luxury Home valued over $1,000,000 in R.C. with Hurricane. Act today and Call us at 954-454-9599.
What is Home Insurance?
Home insurance policy is a written contract between you and an Insurance company, that promises to compensate you for any property damage that may arise from a hurricane, windstorm, theft, fire, tropical windstorm, water leaks and flood. Also, it protects you in the court in case you get sued for personal injury. In return, you pay a sum amount of money every year.
What can we do for you?
We offer a complimentary High-Value Luxury Home insurance quote tailored to your needs, with adequate coverage and competitive premium. We work with the best home insurance carriers, that have the flexibility to fulfill all of your demands.
We can insure homes ranging from $300,000 up high-value home of $10,000,000 in construction cost value, and most of all, give you a peace of mind that comes only from the knowledge that your residence is well protected when a loss occurs. Also, we help you mitigate any loss claim you might suffer when a loss occurs.
What does Luxury Home Insurance Policy Cover?
- Dwelling – The dwelling limit is calculated based on its 100% replacement cost. Our local agent can run a replacement cost estimator to help you determine the insurable value. Dwelling coverage includes water damage, fire, theft, MOLD, and falling objects.
- Personal Liability – This policy provides legal protection to you and your family for any lawsuit filed against your family. The policy limit is covered up to $1 Million, to includes legal defense costs and court costs.
- Personal Items – This policy ensures your belongings, such as furniture, clothing, and electrical equipment. Thus any claim is evaluated according to the current replacement cost of that particular item.
- Loss of Use – The policy pays for your temporary relocation to a hotel or rental apartment in the event your home is damaged due to a hurricane, fire or other unexpected catastrophes until your home is completely repaired and livable.
- Jewelry Insurance and Fine Arts – We insure high-ticket items like jewelry and fine arts; a separate application is needed for quotation along with a current appraisal and pictures. Above all, this policy does include an endorsement for mysterious disappearance.
- Hurricane and Wind – The policy covers your home against natural disasters caused by a named hurricane or high windstorm. You have an option to pick 2%, 5% or 10% hurricane deductible.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance – The policy covers you and your family for any personal liability claim exceeding your first insurance policy of $300,000. A Personal Umbrella policy is available up to the limit of $25 Million.
Home Insurance Special Coverage Endorsement:
We insure luxury homes wherever are located in Florida, and used as a primary residence or vacation home (central alarm is required). Thus, some added benefits of our luxury home insurance policy include:
- Contents replacement cost.
- Additional living expenses.
- Boat dock and boat-lift coverage.
- Total restoration according to current city codes.
- Extended dwelling replacement costs up to 125% of its current policy limit.
- Certain policies covers high-value jewelry and fine arts.
What is the cost of Home Insurance in S. Florida?
In able to receive a High-Value Home Insurance quote today, please fill out a request form. Our local agent is ready to shop on your behalf for an affordable package policy deal. However, any further questions or concerns, feel free to call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555.
7 Steps to save money on your Home Insurance:
- Have an updated roof within the past 15 years.
- Additional discount for senior citizens residents.
- If you live in a gated community, you receive an additional discount.
- Have a prior insurance policy with NO lapse in coverage.
- Install hurricane shutters or impact windows all over the home.
- Have a claim-free policy for the past three years, unless the loss is hurricane-related.
- Install a fire and burglar alarm system connected to a central monitoring station.
We write Home Insurance with the following Insurance companies:
Universal P&C Insurance, Federated National, Citizens Insurance, Lloyds of London, Lexington Insurance, Chubb Insurance, Bankers Insurance.Homepage »