Preferred Luxury Car Insurance Florida Rate
Call Us Today for a Quote
The value of the Best Car Insurance coverage often does not become clear until you need it. Let us explain the different features of car insurance policy.
- Auto Liability insurance policy is a mandatory policy to carry in the State of Florida and is intended to protect the negligent act of the driver who is obligated to pay financial damages to another party effected by bodily injury and property damage. We have a competitive rate for higher liability limits of $100/$300/$100 and $250/$500/$100. Further, your car insurance policy covers legal defense and court costs in the event of a lawsuit filed against you.
- Comprehensive insurance pays for damages done to your covered auto in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards.
- Collision insurance pays for damages to your covered vehicle caused by accident, regardless who is at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) compensate you and your passengers for any medical treatment expenses caused by accident, and for loss of income up to $10,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist covers all medical expenses and loss of income when the insured get injured in a car accident caused by another person who does not have sufficient liability insurance.
- Gap or New Car Replacement Coverage this endorsement is available to newer vehicles, and it is intended to reimburse insured for the price variation between the current market value versus the loan amount value which is the owner responsibility to cover the total loan amount in the event of a total loss due to an accident or theft.
G. Zein Insurance Services specialize in Luxury and Exotic Car Insurance. We have the companies to ensure exotic cars which price value range from $100,000 in agreed value to $400,000; such cars as Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Maserati, where cars are parked in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura and Palm Beach.
What Factors can affect the Cost of Car Insurance?
- The zip code where the car is garaged?
- Type of car: year, make, model?
- Marital Status: single or married?
- What is the primary use of the car: commute, business or pleasure?
- Based on your driving record, for example, if you have any driving violations or accidents in the past 3 years.
6 ways to save money on your luxury car insurance in Florida?
- Install a theft alarm system on all your cars.
- Insure all cars in the household under one auto insurance policy.
- Have a multi-line policy discount insured under one insurance company.
- Increase deductible to $500 or $1000, which helps lower the premium.
- there are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accidents for the past 3 years.
- If you have a youthful driver, they must obtain high grades at school to qualify for discounts.
How to receive lower car insurance rates for young drivers’?
- Keep insurance coverage under parents policy.
- Assign a specific vehicle to the youngest driver.
- Maintain a high grade at school to receive good student discounts.
- Be a safe driver, do not drive over the speed limit and do not drive and TEXT.
How much does Luxury Car Insurance cost in Florida?
To find how much it cost you to insure your Luxury Car parked in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura, Palm Beach, please fill out a quote request form today. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.