Florida Marine Contractors, We Protect Your Business Inside and Outside the US
Call Us Now at (866) 454-9555; We are here to help you!
Are you working on pleasure boats or commercial ships in Florida?, adequate insurance coverage is required by your vendors, such as Marine Contractors General Liability Insurance, to defend your business against bodily injury or property damage claims arising out of your operation.
Commercial Marine Contractors entitles specialty insurance coverage, such as Ship-Repairer’s legal liability, US Longshoreman & Harbor and Maritime Employer Liability (Jones Act); we offer comprehensive protection for your business.
What does Marine Contractors Insurance policy cover?
- Ship Repair’s Legal Liability – Protect your business with an insurance policy up to $1,000,000 liability limit for bodily injury and property damage to your customers watercraft and its equipment, cargo, or any other interest on board of ship; occurring only while such watercraft is in your care, custody, and control, for the purpose of altering or repairing the vessel at the shipyard, marina, at sea, or at any other locations outside the Country.
- Marine Liability – Commercial Marine policy protects your company against any bodily injury and physical damage done by your employees while they are working on board or alongside the vessel in any port or facility in the US as well as Worldwide.
- Marine Tools & Equipment – In addition, you have the option to insure your tools up to policy limit.
- Marine Protection & Indemnity – such coverage can be added for an additional premium to protect your business from loss of life or bodily injury to any person on the board of your ship.
- Traveling Workmen – such endorsement extends the coverage whenever any persons employed by you, are on board or alongside the vessel in any port or facility for the purpose of completing repairs and alterations assigned to your company.
- Marine Pollution Liability – Protect your business against any discharge, release or escape of any smoke, toxic chemicals, liquids or gasses into land, atmosphere or body of water; unintentionally caused by the finished work of your employees.
- Optional Coverages: Blanket Additional Insured and Waiver of Subrogation is available upon request.
How much it cost to insure Commercial Marine Contractors in Florida?
To find out how much it cost you to insure Commercial Marine Contractors in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today. We will shop on your behalf for a comprehensive package policy deal along with affordable premium rates. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, or (866) 454-9555 to review your current policy before you renew.