Special Rate for Homes over $1,000,000 including Boat Docks and Sea Walls
Ask Us for Newer Home Discounts (homes built after 2003)
If you own a single-family home or Luxury Homes in Miami Florida, then you need a reliable home insurance company to protect your dwelling against water damage, Fire and most severely, Hurricane and Windstorm.
Miami Florida is prone to Natural Disaster, especially during the month of June to September, with the warm water and high wind that originate from the Caribbean, these Natural weather conditions can cause severe damage to residential and commercial properties in Miami.
To protect your possessions, you need to obtain Miami Homeowners Insurance from reliable Insurance companies knowing that your property will be restored to what it used to be. Whether your high-value homes located east or west of I95 or close to the Ocean, we have several Home Insurance companies to get quotes, companies such as Lexington, Lloyds of London, Universal P&C, AIG, Chartis, Chubb, Federated National, and others.
Miami Homeowners Insurance does cover
- Dwelling based on construction replacement cost, policy limits from $250,000 to 10,000,000 in construction value
- Your contents such as furniture, clothing and electrical equipment
- Personal Liability up to $1,000,000
- Loss of use when your home is damaged, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel
- Hurricane Insurance when the area gets struck with a named Hurricane, deductible does apply at 2%, 5% or 10%
- Scheduled Items such as Jewelry and Fine Arts
- Boat docks and boat lift
- Sea Walls
What type of discounts does Miami Homeowners Insurance offer:
- Discounts for having impact windows or metal shutters
- Having a central Fire and theft alarm system
- Updated roof less than 15 years old
- No losses for the past 3 years
What to do to receive a Miami Homeowners Insurance quotes?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable insurance rates. Call Us today at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599; we are here to help protect your High-Value homes and save you money on your next renewal.