Special Rate for Homes over $1,000,000 including coverage for Boat Docks and Sea Walls.
Ask Us about discounts for Newer Home.
If you own a single-family home or Luxury Home in Miami Florida, then you need a reliable home insurance company to protect your dwelling against severe hazards of Water Damage, Fire, Hurricane, and Windstorm.
Miami Florida is prone to Natural Disasters, especially during the months of June to September. With the warm water and high winds that originate from the Caribbean, these natural weather conditions can cause substantial damage to residential and commercial properties in Miami.
To protect your possessions, you need to obtain Miami Home Insurance policy from reliable Insurance companies knowing that your property will be fully restored to what it used to be. Whether your high-value home is located east or west of highway I-95 or close to the Ocean, we can offer quotes from several Home Insurance companies, such as Lexington, Lloyds of London, Universal P&C, Chartis, Chubb, Federated National, and others.
What does Miami Home Insurance cover?
- Dwelling based on its construction replacement cost, policy limits range from $250,000 to 10,000,000 in construction coast value.
- Your contents such as furniture, clothing and electrical equipment.
- Personal Liability up as much as $1,000,000.
- Loss of use when your home is damaged, and you need to relocate to a nearby hotel.
- Hurricane Insurance when the area gets struck with a named Hurricane, policy deductible does apply at 2% or 5%.
- Scheduled Items such as Jewelry and Fine Arts.
- Boat docks and boat lift.
- Sea Walls.
What discounts does Miami Home Insurance offer?
- Discounts for having impact windows or metal shutters.
- Having a central fire and theft alarm system.
- Updated roof less than 15 years old.
- No losses for the past 3 years.
What to do to receive a Miami Home Insurance quote?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services, we will shop on your behalf for the best home insurance plans and affordable rates. Or call us today at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599. We are here to help protect your High-Value homes and save you money on your next renewal.