Is your Liquor liability insurance premium too high in Florida?
We Can help You Save Money Today! Call us at 954-454-9599.
In Florida, having a successful nightclub, bar, club or restaurant is a big task. One of the important decision you can do is protect your investment against frivolous lawsuits. Having a liquor liability insurance policy is the first step to take. If you sell or serve liquor, you place your business in possible liability exposure for those unforeseen circumstances that can occur when people are under the excessive influence of alcohol.
What is Liquor Liability Insurance?
- If a customer gets intoxicated at your nightclub and get involved in a car accident after leaving your premises, which let to injured another person, the family of the victim may consider suing your business for criminal and civil damages.
- If serious injuries have occurred at your club, as a result of a fight that broke out from someone being intoxicated, the club Owner could be liable for all the damages and injuries sustained due to lack of Security.
A Florida Liquor liability insurance policy protects your business from unexpected financial losses as a result of these types of incidents. In addition to your standard general liability insurance policy, it is well worth getting covered. A liquor liability insurance policy covers attorney fees, any litigation, and court costs.
What does Liquor Liability Policy Covers?
- Bodily Injury liability to customers up to policy Limit.
- Assault & Battery up to policy Limit.
- This policy is effective in protecting your business in the event of disruptive customers or any person that has left your establishment and broken the law as a result of being intoxicated.
What do you need to do to minimize any potential injury claim?
Although unforeseen circumstances can occur at any time, being prepared is the key to reducing any potential claim. Being proactive in protecting your business can save you time, money and aggravation. Here are a few tips:
- Train your servers periodically how to handle intoxicated customers.
- Making sure your servers or bartenders are trained to spot intoxicated patrons, this can alleviate bodily injuries or disturbances. These employees need to learn when to stop serving liquor to intoxicated customers.
- Encourage intoxicated patrons to use a local taxi or designated driver.
These proactive instructions also reflect positively on your location as a Nightclub that encourages safety. This type of rules may not be required in the State of Florida, but having this protection in place in an area that is known for its nightlife and bars can be beneficial to you.
How much is Liquor Liability Insurance cost in Florida?
If you are shopping for Liquor Liability Insurance quote today, feel free to Call G. Zein Insurance Services at (866) 454-9555, (305) 414-1112, or (954) 454-9599, We are happy to save you money and answer all your questions.