Is your NightClub Insurance Premium too high in Florida?
We can help you save money. Call Us Today at 866-454-9555.
Every entertainment club in Florida large or small size needs to be insured, if your business serves alcohol, then your business is bound to face frequent lawsuits. We are licensed with multiple insurance companies to provide protection to the following:
- Sports Bar,
- Party Hall Center.
We provide a package policy deal to the entertainment Industry in Florida.
What does NightClub Insurance Florida Policy cover?
NightClub Insurance Florida offers a package policy with comprehensive coverage necessary to protect your business from unexpected losses. With each type of liability claim, your nightclub insurance policy does protect you against any possible accident expenses occurred on your premises for bodily injury, property damage, medical expenses and legal defense fees. The Policy includes the following:
- General Liability Insurance covers your customer in the event of a bodily injury or property damage happens in your nightclub or its parking lot.
- Liquor Liability Insurance is designed for liquor-related injury cases. Though nightclubs make profits by selling alcohol, intoxicated customers pose a high risk to the business. The liquor liability insurance policy covers any physical injuries to your customer under the influence of excessive alcohol drinking.
- Assault and Battery Liability Insurance is intended to protect the Club-Owner against any liability claim due to the negligence of the safety standards in the case of a fight arise inside your nightclub, you might be held liable as Club Owner. This coverage is important to owners of large and small facilities.
- Workers Compensation Insurance provides compensation to your employees in the event of a bodily injury during working hours such as medical expenses and loss of income.
what does NightClub Property Insurance covers?
- Improvements & Betterments– is necessary for nightclub owner to have. This insurance policy that covers structural damages which are caused by a hurricane, high wind, fire, vandalism and water damage hazards.
- Business Contents – covers the nightclub properties inside your premises including furnishing, decorations, inventory, and electrical equipment. You can also purchase additional coverage such as outdoor sign, money and glass coverage.
- Equipment breakdown – is designed for equipment failures, such as air conditioning unit, electronic music equipment, and phone system. Mechanical failures can be caused by power disruptions or possible mechanical failure. With this insurance policy, nightclub owners can make sure that his business will be restored to what it used to be.
- Loss of Income – compensates you in terms of continuing your operation expenses if your business close temporarily due to a major accident, this endorsement provides financial assistance to pay for the necessary overhead operating expenses.
Florida NightClub Insurance Cost?
These 7 following factors are considered in determining an insurance rate for nightclub establishment:
- Yearly liquor sale.
- Number of years in business.
- Any prior liquor license citations.
- Whether you employ a Security Guards.
- The cost fluctuates depending on the coverage options you choose.
- The size and the capacity of the nightclub premise including the size of the dance floor.
- Any prior losses within the last 3 years such as Assault & Battery Loss, Liquor Liability loss or Slip & Fall.
7 ways to reduce nightclub insurance cost?
- Have No prior Liability Claims in the past 3 years.
- Have No Assault & Battery Claims in the past 3 years.
- Make sure all Patrons are over age 21.
- Have No prior Liquor or License citations.
- Remove all mechanical bull or riding devices.
- Hire an independent security company that provides bouncers and security personnel.
- Ask your servers to take a formal alcohol awareness training program on line course by applyingat http://servingalcohol.com/florida-alcohol-server-certification/
What to do next to get a Nightclub Insurance quotes?
To find out how much it cost to insure your nightclub, Sports Bar, Lounge, Tavern, Party Hall and Liquor liability, please Call G. Zein Insurance Services Agents Nowbefore your renew existing policy at (954) 454-9599 or (305) 414-1112, (866) 454-9555 or Email your request to Info@floridainsurance.ws Our Local Agents are ready to help you save money on your nightclub insurance to keep your business going.