Call us today for an Annuity rate details or IRA Distribution/ IRA Rollover
15% Instant Interest Bonus “upon deposit” with Selected Plans
Investing in Annuity serves as an income distribution vehicle preferably if you are near retirement age. The fund whom the owner deposited with Insurance company is annuitized and converted into a stream of income through periodic income payments. These payments are configured to last as long as the owner wishes, for a set number of years or, for the duration of the owner’s lifetime.
Deferred Annuity is designed to accumulate funds for the long term as a Retirement Annuity Account preferably if you are under age 40. The accumulation stage is the period during which funds are deposited into the contract and are credited with a certain rate of interest earnings (Fixed), or grow in relation to the performance of the investments in which are deposited (Equity-Index). Minimum accumulation period associated with a deferred annuity is typically five to ten years. There will be a tax penalty charge of 10% if you withdraw funds before age 59 1/2.
Type of Annuities
- Fixed Annuity – Your lump-sum investment is placed in a low-risk asset portfolio and earns a guaranteed annual rate of return.
- Index Annuity – Your investment earns interest based on a performance of a variety of stocks index such as Nasdaq-100 and Others, Insurance company guarantee a minimum return against market declination.
- Variable Annuity – Funds are invested in Stocks, Mutual Funds and Bonds Account
Advantages of Florida Annuities
- 10% Yearly Free Withdrawal
- Any money your annuity earns is Tax Deferred
- Riders: income rider, nursing home rider, cost of living expense
- Proceeds transfer to Beneficiary in case of death – bypass the probate
- Options from top 10 National Insurance Companies with A Rated A.M. Best
- In Florida, Annuities are fully protected and shielded from creditors and frivolous lawsuits
- Contractual Guarantees Principal Protected with NO direct downside – Minimum rate of 2%-3%-4%
- Fixed Annuity accounts are guaranteed by the Florida Insurance Guaranty Association up to $250,000
Index Diversified Allocations Strategies
- __% S&P 500 Index
- __% Nasdaq-100 Index
- __% Euro STOXX 50 Index
- __% Blended Index
- __% Russell 2000 Index Monthly
- __% Dow Jones Industrial
- __% Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index
- __% Fixed Account (Declared Rate)
How to Choose Crediting Methods
- Annual Point to Point with a CAP (Less Volatile /More Consistency)
- Monthly Sum with a CAP (More Volatile / More Potential )
- Monthly Average with a Spread (More Volatile)
Annuity Payout Options
- Income for Specified Amount per month
- Life Income with a Period Certain of 5- 10 -20 years
- Lifetime Income “guaranteed payments for as long as you live,”
- Joint and Survivor Life Income “guaranteed payments for as long as you and or your spouse live,”
Feature of an Annuity Contract
- Money is locked for the duration of an Annuity Contract with an option of 10% free withdrawal per year.
Best Annuity Company
we have access to the Best Company such as Allianz Life, Nationwide Insurance, North American Insurance, Great American, American Equity, and Others
What to do Next to receive a new Illustration, IRA Transfer or IRA Rollover?
For more details about our Best Annuity Rates or wishes to Rollover from IRA or Rollover 401(K), or Transfer SEP, or need to see a new Annuity Illustration, feel free to call me now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599. We are here to answer all your questions about Annuity in Fort Lauderdale.