Safeguard your Money and Earn more Money with Annuity.
Call us today for an Annuity Rate & Review, IRA Distribution or Rollover.
Up to 15% Instant Interest Bonus “upon deposit” with Selected Plans. Call us for details at 866-454-9555
What is an Annuity?
An annuity is a financial product sold by financial institutions and writing by a local insurance agent, it is designed to pay out a fixed of monthly payment to the owner of account. There are 2 types of annuity, immediate account created for retirees, and deferred account intended for retirement accumulation.
What is Immediate Annuity?
Immediate Annuity serves as a monthly income distribution method planned for people near retirement age. The fund whom the owner deposited with Insurance company and converted into a stream of income through periodic time. These payments are configured to last as long as the owner wishes for a set number of years of 10, 20 years, or for the duration of the owner’s lifetime.
What is Deferred Annuity?
Deferred Annuity is an account designed to accumulate funds for the long-term serves as a Retirement Account, preferably for people under age 40. The accumulation stage is the period during which funds are deposited into the contract and are credited with a certain rate of interest earnings (Fixed). It grows in relation to the performance of the investments in which are deposited (Equity-Index). The minimum accumulation period associated with a deferred annuity is typically five to ten years. There will be a tax penalty charge of 10% if you withdraw funds before age 59 1/2.
- Fixed – Your lump-sum investment is deposited in a low-risk asset portfolio and earns a guaranteed annual rate of return.
- Index – Your investment earns interest based on a performance of a variety of stocks index such as Nasdaq-100 and others, insurance company guarantee a minimum return against market declination.
- Variable – Funds are invested in stocks, mutual funds, and bonds account.
what are the Advantages of an Annuity?
- 10% yearly free withdrawal.
- Any money your annuity account earns during accumulation period is Tax Deferred.
- Riders: income rider, nursing home rider, cost-of-living expense.
- Proceeds transfer to beneficiary in case of death – bypass the probate.
- Options from top 10 National insurance companies with A-Rated A.M. Best.
- Annuity account is fully protected in Florida and shielded from creditors and frivolous lawsuits.
- The contract guarantees principal protected with NO direct downside.
what are the Benefits of having an Annuity:
- Accounts are guaranteed by Florida insurance guaranty association fund up to $250,000 in cash surrender value per account, and up to $300,000 in Annuity benefit.
- Also, the contract is fully protected from legal process in Florida, and shielded from creditors and frivolous lawsuits.
what are the Index Diversified Allocations Strategies?
- S&P 500 Index.
- Nasdaq-100 Index.
- Euro STOXX 50 Index.
- Blended Index.
- Russell 2000 Index monthly.
- Dow Jones Industrial.
- Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index.
- Fixed Account (Declared Rate).
How to Choose Crediting Methods?
- Annual Point to Point with a CAP (less volatile/more consistency).
- Monthly sum with a CAP (more volatile/more potential ).
- Monthly Average with a Spread (more volatile).
what are Annuity Payout Options?
- Income for specified amount per month.
- Life income with a period certain of 5- 10 -20 years.
- Lifetime income guaranteed payments for as long as you live.
- Joint and survivor life income guaranteed payments for as long as you and your spouse live.
Feature of an Annuity Contract:
- Annuity account is locked for the duration of a contract with a right of 10% free withdrawal per year.
Best Annuity Company
we have access to the Best Annuity Company such as Allianz Life, Nationwide Insurance, North American Insurance, Great American, American Equity, and Others.
What to do Next to receive a new Illustration, IRA Transfer or Rollover proposal?
For more details about our Best Annuity Calculator Rates or wishes to Rollover from current IRA or Rollover 401(K), or Transfer SEP to a new Annuity account, feel free to call me now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599. We are here to answer all your questions.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.