New in Business or Established over 3 years, we can help you save Money!
Call Us Today at (866) 454-9555 for a free quote.
Non-Emergency medical transportation insurance is a unique type of commercial auto insurance designed for para-transit services and ambulance transportation. This is a specialized commercial auto transportation insurance, based on insurance classification for pre-scheduled arrangement pickup, and designed specifically for delivering door-to-door transportation service for people with disabilities and older-aged patients, none of whom are able to ride public transportation.
Para-transit service companies are usually compensated by hospitals, medical clinics or medicare, and medicaid. State and County government agencies have mandatory regulations that require every medical transportation vehicle must have adequate insurance.
Patient Insurance Policy includes the following line of coverage:
- Physical loss of your vehicles.
- Excess liability (optional).
- General liability is also necessary to cover any lawsuit filed by a passenger traveling in your vehicle against the driver for reckless driving or physical and sexual abuse.
- Commercial automobile insurance liability to protect your passengers traveling in your vehicle in the event they get injured in an accident.
Does State of Florida require Patient Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance ?
Florida local authorities mandated all non-emergency medical transportation companies to obtain commercial auto coverage with a minimum limit of $300,000.
What happens if your vehicle accidentally breaks down during a trip and your passenger is injured in your vehicle? What happens if your reckless driver unintentionally injured a patient sitting in your vehicle? All of these possibilities mean Liability to You. “Risk” is something that an insurance policy can help you to offset it. It is important to evaluate the financial risk your company might face and pursue getting a proper policy.
What to do next before renewing your Patient Transportation Insurance Policy?
For a non-emergency medical transportation insurance quote or to talk with G. Zein Insurance Services who can answer your questions, contact us now at (866) 454-9555, (954) 454-9599 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
An example of an active form of non-emergency medical transportation insurance includes specialty transportation vehicles such as:
- Standard Sedan Vehicle
- Wheelchair Van
- Stretcher Van
This insurance policy is important to your business in two ways:
- Protecting your employees and your business from the cost of paying out insurance claims to passengers sitting in your company vehicle.
- Your business remains compliant with the local government requirements when operating a non-emergency medical transportation company.
4 was to save money on your non-emergency medical transportation :
- Multiple Vehicles get additional discounts.
- Proof of monthly maintenance of your vehicles.
- Hire drivers with a minimum of 2 years experience and having a clean driving record.
- Additional discounts for having continuous policy with 3 years claims-free
Are you covered today?
We are here to help you evaluate your current insurance policy. Since the cost of this insurance typically rises when an insurance policy is renewed, now is a good time to shop for a comparable non-emergency medical transportation insurance rates and limits.
Call Us Today we are here to help you get the best deal.