Is your Commercial Auto Insurance Premium too high in Florida?
Is your policy canceled or non-renewed? Received rate increased? We can help You find a solution today!
Call us today for a quote at 954-454-9599
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial Auto Insurance is an insurance contract written by an insurance company, which promised to defend your business for any liability judgment against your business, to compensate other parties for auto accident incurred by your driver, that led to a bodily injury or property damage to another vehicle and its passengers on the road while driving your company car for business purposes during working hours.
Types of Commercial Auto Insurance we can insure today:
- Truck – such as a Long Haul Trucking including Trailer and Motor Cargo, dump truck, box truck, flatbed truck. Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road and protects your customer’s items that you are hauling for a fee.
Buses – This policy covers your business vehicles for any accident incurred by your employees against other cars on the road, also protects your passengers in your vehicles during transportation.
Limousine – Policy covers your LIMO Stretchers or LIMO Sedans, which are used to transport guests in town for special events or for driving local passengers to the airport. Due to the class of passengers using luxury limo transportation services, we highly recommend having a higher liability limit of $1,000,000 per policy.
Taxi – Policy covers bodily injury to your passengers taking a ride in your vehicle, as well as covers any accident liability claim caused by your driver against other vehicles on the road.
- Van – includes box van, refrigerated van, courier van, 16 seat passenger van, and cargo van.
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance – This special insurance policy protects your business when transporting non emergency medical patients from their homes to the medical facilities. Commercial Insurance Companies calculate this class of business based on pre-scheduled arrangement pick-up.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover:
- Commercial Automobile Liability Coverage – this coverage protects your commercial vehicles against a direct liability claim in the event your drivers caused an accident to other vehicles on the road during working hours. Therefore, we recommend acquiring a liability limit, starting at $100,000 to $1,000,000 limit per policy.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage protects your employees driving a company vehicle for bodily injury and medical expenses over and above the P.I.P. policy limit of $10,000, in the event the other vehicle causing the accident, have no insurance.
- Hired Auto Insurance – this coverage protects your business in the event you rented, borrowed, hired, or leased vehicles for your business request.
- Non-Owned Auto Insurance – this coverage protects your business in the event your employees drive their personal vehicle for your business reasons.
- Comprehensive coverage – This policy covers the physical damage to your vehicles, that may suffer in the event of theft, fire, or vandalism. This policy is rated according to the current vehicle market value.
- Collision coverage – to cover your vehicles against physical damages to your vehicles caused by accident during transit.
- Rental and Towing – this policy pays for a rental vehicle for business purposes, to be used during repairing your own car when it gets involved in an accident, up to 30 days, also for towing expenses.
- Medical coverage – this policy pays for Medical payment in the event of an accident to your employee driving a company vehicle.
- Cargo Coverage – to policy covers your customer’s cargo caused by theft, property damage, or fire during transit or in your care, custody and control.
G. Zein Insurance Services is licensed with multiple National Commercial Insurance Companies to deliver a comprehensive package policy to you at an affordable rate.
8 Factors to save money on your Commercial Vehicle Insurance:
- Provide proof of monthly maintenance for your vehicles.
- A married driver qualifies for an additional discount.
- Discount applies to multiple vehicles insured under one policy.
- Hire an experienced driver with a clean driving record for the past 3 years.
- Additional discounts for company drivers completing a Florida Defense Driving Course.
- Additional discounts are available for having an active general liability insurance policy.
- Provide proof of 3 years claim-free insurance policy, supported by a loss run report obtained from your current insurance company.
- If your business owns over nine vehicles, then your account is rated as a fleet, where you are eligible to receive a preferred rate.
Check our Commercial Auto Insurance Rates before you renew.
Are you shopping today for a better Commercial Auto Insurance quote, please fill out a quote request form, or feel free to call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599, (866) 454-9555. We are here to help you lower the cost of Insurance.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.