Is your Commercial Auto policy Canceled? Non-Renewed? Or suffering an increased rate? We Can Help You Today, call Us at (954) 454-9599
Commercial Auto Insurance serves as a policy protection against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage while using company vehicles during business hours. Commercial Auto Insurance programs include the following type of vehicles:
- Trucking Insurance – such as dump trucks, box trucks, flatbed trucks, Etc, Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road, and covers your customer’s items that you are hauling cargo.
Bus Insurance – policy covers liability against other vehicles on the road as well as protects your passengers during transportation.
Limousine Insurance – Policy covers your stretch vehicle used to transport guests around town, or driving customers to the airport. Due to the class of upper-income passengers using limo transportation services, it is recommended to have the higher liability limits of $1,000,000.
Taxi Insurance – Policy covers bodily injury to you and your passengers taking a ride in your vehicles, as well as insuring against a third party autos on the road.
- Van Insurance – includes box vans, refrigerated vans, courier vans, 16 seat passengers vans and cargo vans.
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance – New in business or established, we have affordable premium to cover your vehicles physical damage and protect your passengers.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover?
- Commercial Automobile Liability this coverage goes on to protect your business against a third-party liability claim. this particular auto liability limit range from $100,000 to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorists to protect passengers traveling in your vehicle for bodily injury and medical expenses over and above the P.I.P. policy limit of $10,000.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto to protect your business in the event your employees operate their personal car during business hours, or vehicles that you rent or borrow for business use.
- Comprehensive coverage covers the physical damage your vehicles may suffer in the case of theft, fire or vandalism. The policy is rated based on current vehicle replacement cost.
- Collision coverage to protect your vehicles against physical damages in the event of an accident.
- Rental and Towing pays towing costs and rental vehicle to be used when repairing your vehicle.
- Cargo Coverage to protect your customer’s cargo during transit for theft or fire.
If your business owns more than nine vehicles, your account is favorably rated as a fleet. Therefore you are eligible to receive a discount premium. G. Zein Insurance Services is licensed with multiple Insurance companies, to bring you a comprehensive package policy with an affordable rate.
How to get discounts on your Commercial Auto Insurance
- Hire experienced drivers with clean driving record
- Provide proof of 3 years claims-free, supported by a loss run record obtained from current agent
- Provide proof of monthly maintenance of your vehicles
- Multiple vehicles discounts
- Request from your drivers to attend a driving safety training course
- Marital Status, a married driver receives additional discount
Check our Commercial Auto Insurance Rates today right before you renew
Are you shopping today for Commercial Auto Insurance quotes, please fill out a quote request form, or call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555. We are here to help you.