Is your Commercial Auto policy Cancelled? is your Policy Non-Renewed? Or suffering an increased rate? We Can Help You Today. Act now and Call Us at (954) 454-9599.
Our Commercial Auto Insurance policy perform as policy protection against direct liability claim for bodily injury and property damage to a third party while using company vehicles during business hours.
We insure a variety of Commercial Auto Insurance programs includes:
- Trucks Insurance : such as dump trucks, box trucks, flatbed trucks. Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road and covers your customer’s items that you are hauling as a cargo.
- Buses Insurance: Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road and protects your passengers riding in your vehicles during transportation.
- Limousine Insurance : Policy covers your stretch vehicle which used to transport guests around town, or for driving customers to the airport. Due to the class of upper-income passengers using limo transportation services, it is highly recommended to have the higher liability limit of $1,000,000.
- Taxi Insurance : Policy covers bodily injury to your driver and to your passengers taking a ride in your vehicle, as well as covers the liability due to an accident against other vehicles on the road.
- Van Insurance : includes box vans, refrigerated vans, courier vans, 16 seat passengers vans and cargo vans.
- Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance : In case you are new to the business or established for the past 3 years, therefore we have affordable premium to cover your vehicles physical damage and protect your passengers.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover?
- Commercial Automobile Liability – this insurance policy protects your business against a direct liability claim in the event your drivers caused an accident on the road. Therefore we recommend having a liability limit start at $100,000 to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorists – to protect passengers traveling in your vehicle for bodily injury and medical expenses over and above the P.I.P. policy limit of $10,000.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto – to protect your business in the event your employees operate their own vehicles for business purposes or vehicles that you rent or borrow for business use.
- Comprehensive coverage – This policy covers the physical damage your vehicles may suffer in the case of theft, fire or vandalism. Also, the policy rated based on the current vehicle market value.
- Collision coverage – to protect your vehicles against physical damages caused to your vehicles in the event of an accident.
- Rental and Towing – this policy pays for towing expense, and for a rental vehicle to be used during repairing your business vehicle up to 30 days.
- Cargo Coverage – to protect your customer’s cargo from theft or fire during transit.
If your business owns over nine vehicles, then your account is favorably rated as a fleet. Therefore, you are eligible to receive an additional discount. G. Zein Insurance Services is licensed by multiple Insurance companies to deliver a comprehensive package policy to you at an affordable rate.
6 ways to save money on your Commercial Auto Insurance?
- Discount applies to multiple vehicles.
- Try to hire experienced drivers with a clean driving record.
- Provide proof of monthly maintenance for all your vehicles.
- A married driver receives additional discount.
- Request from your drivers to attend a driving safety training course.
- Provide proof of 3 years claims-free policy supported by a loss run report obtained from the current agent.
Check our Commercial Auto Insurance Rates today right before you renew
Are you shopping today for Commercial Auto Insurance quote, please fill out a quote request form, or feel free to call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555. We are here to help you.