Is your Policy Cancelled or Non-Renewed? Or suffering an increased rate? We Can Help You Today. Act now and Call Us at 954-454-9599.
What is Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial Auto Insurance is a legal contract written by an insurance company provided to defend your business against liability judgment for auto accident incurred by your employee, that led to a bodily injury or property damage to another vehicle and its driver on the road while driving a company car for the business purpose during working hours.
Who needs Commercial Auto Insurance:
- Truck Insurance – such as a dump truck, box truck, flatbed truck. Policy cover liability against other vehicles on the road and in addition covers your customer’s items that you are hauling as a cargo.
- Buses Insurance – This policy covers your business vehicles for any accident incurred by your employees against other cars on the road, also, protects your passengers in your vehicles during transportation.
- Limousine Insurance – Policy covers your vehicle which used to transport guests around town, or for driving customers to the airport. Due to the class of upper-income passengers using limo transportation services, I highly recommended having a higher liability limit of $1,000,000 per claim per year.
- Taxi Insurance – Policy covers bodily injury to your driver and to your passengers taking a ride in your vehicle, as well as covers any liability claim due to an accident against other vehicles on the road.
- Van Insurance – includes box vans, refrigerated vans, courier vans, 16 seat passengers vans and cargo vans.
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance – This special insurance policy to protect your business when transporting a non emergency medical patient from their home to the medical facilities. Commercial Insurance Companies calculate this class of business based on pre-scheduled arrangement pick-up.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance policy cover?
- Commercial Automobile Liability Coverage – this coverage protects your commercial vehicles against a direct liability claim in the event your drivers caused an accident to other vehicles on the road during working hours. Therefore, we recommend acquiring a liability limit starting at $100,000 to $1,000,000 limit per policy.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – This coverage protects your employees driving a company vehicle for bodily injury and medical expenses over and above the P.I.P. policy limit of $10,000, in the event the other vehicle causing the accident, have no insurance.
- Hired and Non-Owned Auto – to coverage protect your business in the event your employees operate their own vehicles for your business purposes. Also, coverage is extended to vehicles that you rent or borrow for business purposes.
- Comprehensive coverage – This policy covers the physical damage to your vehicles, that may suffer in the event of theft, fire or vandalism. This policy is rated according to the current vehicle market value.
- Collision coverage – to cover your vehicles against physical damages to your vehicles caused by accident during transit.
- Rental and Towing – this policy pays for a rental vehicle for business purposes, to be used during repairing your own car when it gets involved in an accident, up to 30 days, also for towing expenses.
- Medical coverage – this policy pays for Medical payment in the event of an accident to your employee driving a company vehicle.
- Cargo Coverage – to policy covers your customer’s cargo from theft, damages or fire during transit.
G. Zein Insurance Services is licensed with multiple Local Commercial Insurance Companies to deliver a comprehensive package policy to you at an affordable rate.
8 ways to save money on your Commercial Vehicle Insurance?
- Discount applies to multiple vehicles insured under one policy.
- Hire an experienced driver with a clean driving record for the past 3 years.
- Provide proof of monthly maintenance for your vehicles.
- A married driver receives additional discount.
- Ask your drivers to attend a driving safety training course.
- Provide a proof of 3 years claim-free policy supported by a loss run report obtained from your current insurance company.
- If your business owns over nine vehicles, then your account is “favorably” rated as a fleet. Therefore, you are eligible to receive an additional discount.
- Additional discounts are available for proofing of a General Liability Insurance policy
Check our Commercial Auto Insurance Rates today right before you renew.
Are you shopping today for Cheap Commercial Auto Insurance quote, please fill out a quote request form, or feel free to call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599, (305) 414-1112, (866) 454-9555. We are here to help you lower the cost of Insurance.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.Homepage »