Are you currently paying a high premium?
We can help you save money Today. Act Now and Call Us at 866-454-9555. All Inquiries are welcome.
Special “Low” Rates Package Policy for Apartments with Construction Cost up to $10 Million with Wind.
What is Apartment Building Insurance?
Apartment building owners have one thing in common, they all need to be protected from any frivolous legal lawsuits, hurricane, flood, fire, water damage, tropical storm, and Vandalism.
What we can do for you?
Are you shopping today for an Apartment Building Insurance policy better rate?. Since 1987 we have helped thousands on clients like you in recommending an adequate apartment insurance policy, customized specifically to accommodate your property.
Whether you own a large complex, medium or small apartment building in Florida, newer or older construction, we can structure an affordable apartment Insurance package policy deal including Hurricane.
What does Apartment Building Insurance Policy Cover?
- Building – this policy protects your apartment against a common cause of loss in Florida, such as water damage, flood, hurricane, tropical storm, tornadoes, fire, and vandalism. An up-to-date apartment appraisal is required to insure the property at 100% of its replacement cost.
- General Liability – provides liability protection against any lawsuit filed in the court by your tenants or a visitor walking on your premises. In this case, apartment owner is legally obligated to pay damages resulted from bodily injury and property damages to tenant. This policy also cover personal injury that includes wrongful eviction by your property manager. Additionally, your employees are covered for any liability exposures while engaged in the business-related activities.
- Contents – this policy does cover all your apartment contents such as electrical equipment and located on your rental property, which are used for the maintenance of the apartment.
- Hurricane and Windstorm – protect your apartment due to a named hurricane or windstorm against any major natural disaster, with a 5% deductible applied to your insurance policy limit.
- Building Glass – covers all your apartment glasses against any related accident occurs on premises.
- Equipment Breakdown – such coverage is needed specifically for an older apartment to protect all types of mechanical and electrical equipment located on premises, such as a boiler, elevator, water heater, and air condition units.
- Commercial Umbrella – it provides higher liability limit up to $20 Million for the purpose of increasing further liability protection to apartment owners, in the event the court awarded higher settlement over and above the underlying policy limit of one million.
- Loss of Rent – this endorsement reimburse apartment building owners in the event the unit is damaged due to covered perils and not livable anymore. In this case, the tenant forced to move out. This policy compensates apartment owner for the loss of rent.
- Workers Compensation – This policy cover your employees in the event an employee get injured on the job during working hours, this policy covers his medical bills and loss of income during his recovery.
Who are we?
G. Zein Insurance Services is specialized in the apartment building Insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to lower your cost of insurance and insuring your apartment through reliable insurance companies, so you can have a peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected if a loss occurs. Moreover, we stand with you during mitigating any unexpected claim at the time of a loss.
9 steps to save money on your Apartment Building Insurance:
- Perform daily maintenance of your apartment.
- Hire a maintenance supervisor to monitor the apartment.
- Have a continuous coverage with no lapse of coverage.
- Premium discount available for updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Free of property and liability losses in the past 3 years.
- Install a central fire alarm in each unit system and a surveillance camera around the apartment.
- Install a 4 feet fence around the swimming pool.
- Whether the electrical wiring is up to code.
- Additional discount is available if you have a fire sprinklers installed in each unit.
Check our rates before you renew current policy.
To find out today how much it cost to insure your rental property in Florida, please fill out a request form today to receive an Apartment Building Insurance Quotes. Or, feel free to call us now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454–9599, to discuss options how to help you save money before renewing your current policy.