Preferred Rate for Exotic Car Insurance in Florida.
Stated Value starting from $150,000 to $1,000,000+ .
Call us today at 954-454-9599 for a Quote.
What is Exotic Car Insurance?
This is a unique auto insurance policy, designed specifically for high-performance “exotic” cars, which means it is classified by its make, model, horsepower, weight, and number of cylinders, Cars valued over $150,000, by-which regular car insurance companies are not willing to insure. These luxury cars are intended to be driven occasionally for pleasure and not for daily use. Exotic cars are insured based on the “Stated Value” set by the owner, meaning, there is NO cost depreciation in the event of a total loss.
We ensure the following high-performance Exotic Cars in Florida:
Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin,
McLaren, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Koenigsegg,
We carry the license with 3 specialty Exotic car insurance companies to insure your high-performance vehicle, with a price range from $100,000 to $1,000,000 +.
Exotic Car Insurance Policy Coverage type:
- Auto Liability coverage – this coverage is mandatory to carry in the State of Florida, the auto liability limit must match your daily-use auto insurance policy. This liability coverage is intended to protect the driver who is obligated to pay for financial damages caused by an accident to other vehicles on the road, which might trigger bodily injury and property damage. Car insurance policy coverage includes legal defense and court costs.
- Comprehensive coverage – This policy reimburses for physical damages done to your covered Exotic vehicle in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards. The loss is settled based on the agreed value set by the owner at the time of policy inception.
- Collision coverage – Policy reimburses for physical damages to your covered Exotic vehicle caused by a car accident, regardless of who is at fault. The loss is settled based on the Stated Value of the vehicle set originally by the Owner.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – this coverage reimburses the driver and passengers for medical treatment expenses caused by a car accident regardless of who was at fault for the accident. Also, it pays for loss of income up to $10,000 per person per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage – this policy covers any medical expenses and loss of income when a driver is injured in a car accident caused by another vehicle driven by a negligent driver, who is not carrying sufficient auto liability insurance.
- Spare Parts – in the event of lost or stolen parts, spare parts are covered for up to $2,000 per incident.
- Trip Interruption – covers up to $150 per day for transportation and lodging if the vehicle becomes disabled more than 50 miles away from home.
- Auto Glass – There is NO deductible applies if a windshield gets broken and required replacement for personal safety reasons.
- Roadside Assistance – when you call the roadside assistance help desk, a representative from this insurance company will dispatch a service truck to assist you where your car is disabled. Roadside services include jump start, key lockout, flat tire replacement, fuel delivery, or towing, generally within the same day.
6 Factors contributing to the Cost of Exotic Car Insurance Policy in Florida:
- Marital Status: single or married.
- Current value of the vehicle or agreed value by owner.
- Mileage-driven plan: 1000, 3000, 6,000, or unlimited.
- Garaging Zip Code and type of security installed at home.
- Type of car: horsepower, year, make, model, size, and weight.
- If Owner had any driving violations or accidents in the past 5 years.
4 Factors to apply for premium credits:
- If the Owner is a member of a car club.
- Prior Experience in driving high-performance vehicles over 600 H.P.
- Increase deductible to $2,500 or $5,000 which helps lower the premium.
- There are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accidents for the past 3 years.
- Anti-theft devices: tracking system, active disabling device, passive disabling device, VIN etching, vehicle recovery system.
Are you Shopping for a Quote today?
To receive an Exotic Car Insurance quote today, please fill out a quote request form today. Or feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.