Is your business properly protected against frivolous claims?
Is your liability insurance policy premium too high? Non-renewed due to claims? We can help you structure a new liability policy to protect your business today.
Call Us at 866-454-9555 for a policy review.
What we can do for your business:
We insure Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corp, and S. Corporation like yours since 1987. We have helped thousands of medium to small businesses evaluating their business potential risk, and recommending an adequate business liability insurance policy. Also, we have helped our clients mitigate their business losses until the claim is settled and closed.
What is Business Liability Insurance:
It is a legal contract written by an insurance company, that promised to protect your business against any legal liability judgments for:
- any potential risk occurs on your premises,
- as a result of your defective products sold in the market,
- for any accidental negligence caused by your employees, which leads to bodily injury and property damage to another person or organization.
Types of Business Liability Insurance policy we offer:
- Product Liability: if you sell products in the USA or Worldwide, whereas it might harm consumers, you might be sued even-though you manufacture your products outside United States. If you know a problem existed with the product, but you do nothing to fix it, this is considered negligence. Defending a legal claim under products liability is very costly, and perhaps it can cause you to close your business.
- Home Health Care Insurance: This policy covers your nurses aid when they are dispatch to service an elderly person or disabled person at their home.
- Film & Media Productions Liability: The risks involved in the media daily business activities are defamation, libel and slander, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement, piracy, emotional distress, plagiarism, misuse of ideas. These circumstances will trigger a lawsuit against your company.
- Convenient Store: protect your retail business against a common cause of claim slip and fall hazards.
- Garage Legal Liability Insurance: this policy protects your business against any faulty repairs made to your customer vehicles.
- Auto Dealers Insurance: Protect your business in the event a customer drive one of your vehicles on the road for a test drives and get involved in an accident.
- Manufacturer Liability: protect your business if you manufacture your product in the USA and sell it to the public in the United States and Worldwide.
- Marine Contractors: Protect your business against bodily injury and property damage claims when you perform maintenance, repair, or improvement to any watercraft.
- Property Management Liability: If you manage residential properties, commercial buildings and office buildings, you need to protect your clients against claims arising from wrongful eviction, tenant discrimination, and slip and fall hazards.
- Internet Technology: This special policy covers internet technology consultant, software developer, and computer programmer. This policy is designed to reimburse consumers for loss of income due to interruption of operation caused by faulty software and technology, written by your Internet Technology professionals.
This policy covers payment if you become legally obligated to pay damages due to bodily injury and property damages to which this insurance applies. This type of insurance policy consists of the following kind of protection to include:
- Medical Coverage – covers medical expenses for bodily injury to another person, caused by accident incurs on premises you own or rent.
- Personal and Advertising Injury – this policy covers legal liability claims caused by your business, such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and intellectual property rights.
- Products and Completed Operation – this policy covers slip & fall occurs on your premises, and bodily injury arising out of your products sold in the market, and for services provided to the local consumer.
The Purpose of Business Liability Insurance Policy
Business Liability Insurance Policy protects and defends your business from possible significant payment, awarded by the court, for damages resulting in bodily injury and property damage to another party.
The general liability insurance policy absorbs all claim expenses, such as claim investigation by engineers and private investigators, defense cost by local attorneys, reimbursement for loss of wages for the defendant in preparing for the trial, court cost, and witness fees for hours lost from work.
9 Factors to save money on Business General Liability Insurance Policy:
- Keep your premises clean to prevent any slip and fall.
- Do not acquire more liability coverage than you need.
- Develop an employee safety training program for your employees.
- Increase your policy deductible; it helps lower your premium.
- Reduce risk in your daily operation through weekly safety supervision.
- Bundle multiple insurance policies under one insurance company whenever is possible, you will receive additional credits.
- Install security camera surveillance because it helps monitor daily business activities on your premises, and help prevent theft and any potential business fraud.
- Reduce your business liability insurance premium, by implementing product quality control, enforce driver safety program, and monitor in house safety measures, to lessen the likelihood of future claims.
- Insurance Company rewards existing account with an additional discount upon renewing your current insurance policy.
How much it cost a Business Insurance Policy
Our experienced brokers are ready to help you identify your business liability exposures, issues, and challenges and recommend a liability insurance policy tailored to your business needs.
How to get a Quote?
To find out how much it costs you to insure your business in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today to receive a complimentary commercial general liability insurance quote. Do not second-guess what insurance coverage you need. Protect your business today by call G. Zein Insurance Services at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599, or email your request to email@example.com for a review of your current policy, and discuss options to save money to keep your business going forward.