Is your liability policy premium too high? Non-renewed? We can help You structure a Liability policy to protect your business. Call Us Today at 866-454-9555 for a review.
What we can do for you.
We insure Corporation, Partnership, Limited Liability Corp, and S. Corporation like yours since 1987. We have helped thousands of Medium to Small businesses evaluating and recommending an adequate Business liability insurance policy. Also, we have helped our clients mitigating their losses until the claim is settled and closed.
What is Business Liability Insurance?
It is a legal contract written by an insurance company promised to protect your business against any liability judgments against:
- any potential risks incur on your premises,
- and as a result of your products sold in the market,
- and for any accidental negligence caused by your employees, which lead to bodily injury and property damage to another person or organization.
The different types of Business Liability Insurance policy:
- Product Liability Insurance: if you sell products in the USA or Worldwide, whereas it might cause harm to consumers, you might be sued even though you manufacture your products outside United States. If you know a problem existed with the product, but you do nothing to fix it, this is considered negligence. Defending a legal claim under Products Liability is very costly, and perhaps it can cause you to close your business.
- Film & Media Productions Liability Insurance: The risks involved in the media daily business activities are: defamation, libel and slander, invasion of privacy, copyright and trademark infringement, piracy, emotional distress, plagiarism, misuse of ideas. These circumstances will trigger a lawsuit against your company.
- Convenient Store Insurance: protect your retail business against a common cause of claim slip and fall hazards.
- Garage Legal Liability Insurance: this policy protects your business against any faulty repairs made to your customer vehicles.
- Used Auto Dealers Insurance: Protect your business in the event a customer drive one of your vehicles on the road for a test drive and get involved in an accident.
- Manufacturer Liability Insurance: protect your business if you manufacture your product in the USA and sell it to the Public in United States as well as Worldwide.
- Marine Contractors Insurance: Protect your business against bodily injury and property damage claims, when you perform maintenance, repair or improvement to any watercraft.
- Property Management Liability Insurance: If you manage residential properties or commercial buildings, office buildings, you need to protect your clients against claims arising from wrongful eviction, tenant discrimination, and slip and fall hazards.
- Internet Technology Insurance: This special policy covers internet technology consultants, software developers, and computer programmers, it is specifically designed to compensate consumers for loss of income due to interruption of operation caused by faulty software and technology written by your professionals.
What does Business Liability Insurance Policy cover?
This Policy covers payment if you becomes legally obligated to pay damages due to bodily injury and property damages to which this insurance applies. This type of insurance policy consists of the following kind of protection to include:
- Medical Coverage – covers medical expenses for bodily injury to another person, caused by accident incurs on premises you own or rent.
- Personal and Advertising Injury – this policy covers legal liability claims caused by your business, such as copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, and intellectual property rights.
- Products and Completed Operation – this policy covers slip & fall occurs on your premises, and bodily injury arising out of your products sold in the market, and for services provided to the local consumer.
The Purpose of Business Liability Insurance Policy
Business Liability Insurance Policy protects and defends your business from possible significant payment, awarded by the court, for damages resulting in bodily injury and property damage to another party, caused by your employees or by your business operation related to your products sold in the market, or by services provided to the local consumer.
Also, this policy absorbs all claim expenses which requires investigation and other related fees including defense cost, wages the defendant loses in preparing for the trial, court cost and witness fees, up to $1,000,000 per claim per year.
9 Steps to save money on Business Liability Insurance Policy?
- Keep your premises clean to prevent any slip and fall.
- Do not acquire more liability coverage than you need.
- Develop an employee safety training program for your employees.
- Increase your policy deductible, it helps lower your premium.
- Reduce risk in your daily operation through weekly safety supervision.
- Bundle multiple insurance policies under one insurance company whenever is possible, you will receive additional credits.
- Safety discount: install security camera surveillance because it helps monitor the daily business activities on your premises, and can help prevent theft and any potential business fraud.
- Reduce your business liability through products quality control, implement a driver safety program, and other in house safety measures to lessen the likelihood of future claims.
- Loyalty discounts, Insurance Company reward active account with additional discount upon renewing current policy.
How much is Business Liability Insurance?
Our experienced brokers are ready to help you identify your business liability exposures, issues, and challenges, then recommend a liability insurance policy tailored to your business needs.
How to get Business Liability Insurance Quote?
To find out how much it costs you to insure your business in Florida, please fill out a quote request form today to receive a complimentary commercial general liability insurance quote.
Do not second-guess what insurance coverage you need, protect your business today by call G. Zein Insurance Services at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599, or email your request to email@example.com for a review of your current policy, and discuss options to save money to keep your business going forward.Homepage »