Best Rates for Hurricane and Windstorm Insurance For Commercial & Residential Properties.
Call us Today at 954-454-9599, we have special rates for hurricane and wind in S. Florida.
What is Hurricane Insurance?
Hurricane Insurance is a necessary insurance policy in the state of Florida, it does cover damages to a residential and commercial property, caused specifically by a tropical storm or named hurricane.
A hurricane insurance policy is the best solutions to offset hurricane losses and get compensated to do the necessary repairs to your home or your commercial properties in Florida.
What is covered under Hurricane Insurance?
- Structural damages – done to building including roof, walls, garages, screens and fences.
- Contents – furnitures, clothing and all electrical equipments.
- Loss of use – expenses to relocate to a nearby hotel until your property is totally repaired and livable.
The cost of hurricane insurance depends on a number of factors:
- where is your property located in Florida and how distant it is measured from the ocean.
- what is the cost of your property to rebuild in the event of a major damages.
- and how much deductible you’re willing to pay up-front, such as 2%, 5% or 10% of the policy limit.
Most insurance carriers won’t issue policies when a hurricane is imminent, therefore you plan to purchase a hurricane policy.
Why are Hurricanes so devastating?
Most often, due to the warm water from Atlantic Ocean, Hurricane travels with a high wind over 100 MPH, in this case hurricane knocks out the roof, especially the one with the Joisted-Masonry roof construction, and causes severe water damage and structural damage to your home or to your commercial building, in this case, Insurance companies take the burden of repairs and help property owner restore their properties as it was before.
Does Homeowners Insurance cover Hurricane damage?
- Yes, Homeowners insurance does cover hurricane damage with a deductible option of 2%, 5% the policy limit. If you have a mortgage, most banks have a mandatory requirement to carry hurricane coverage, otherwise they force Insurance on your account and most of the time it is very costly.
- Commercial property owners with a package policy that includes hurricane coverage or obtains a stand-alone Hurricane Policy. The policy premium is calculated based on the location of your property, and how far it is situated from the coastline.
3 ways to save money on your Hurricane Insurance Policy?
YES, insurance companies can apply additional discounts on hurricane policy for homeowners as well as commercial properties due to a few factors:
- Age of the roof, and whether it was updated within the last 15 years.
- Construction type of the roof, whether it is a wood joisted masonry or flat cement roof.
- If you have installed metal shutters or impact windows all over your home or business property.
How much is Hurricane Insurance cost in Florida?
Call G. Zein Insurance Services at (866) 454-9555, (305) 414-1112 or (954) 454-9599. We are located in S. Florida and we are ready to answer your questions and help you find the best hurricane insurance policy at affordable rates.
ALL INQUIRIES ARE WELCOME.