Premium increased over 31% in 2023 for South Florida Residents. We can help you reduce the cost of insurance and protect your possessions today!
Check our Rates for high-value homes assessed over $1,000,000 in R.C. With Hurricane. Call us today for a Quote at 954-454-9599.
What is Home Insurance Florida?
It is a written contract between you and a Florida Insurance company that agrees to repair or reimburse you for your damaged property caused by a hurricane, tropical windstorm, theft, fire, sinkhole, water leaks, and flood. In addition, this policy provides legal defense in the event you or a member of your family get sued for personal injury.
Type of Homes occupancy we can insure:
- Primary Residence.
- Secondary Residence.
- Yearly Rental Homes.
- Short Term Rental Home.
- AirBnB Rental Home.
How we can help you.
We offer a complimentary home insurance quote tailored to your own house, with adequate coverage and a competitive premium. The agency is licensed with many reliable home insurance carriers that have the flexibility to fulfill all of your demands.
We can insure homes in South Florida ranging from $300,000 to a high-value home of $10,000,000 in construction cost value, however, our Florida home insurance companies give you peace of mind knowing that your residence is well protected when a loss occurs. In addition, G. Zein Insurance Agents help you mitigate any property claim you might suffer when a loss occurs.
Understanding Home Insurance Coverages in South Florida:
- Dwelling – The dwelling policy limit is appraised based on the current 100% replacement cost value. Our local insurance agent can run a replacement cost estimator to help you determine your home’s 100% insurable value. Dwelling replacement coverage includes all walls, flooring, electrical fixtures, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and any outside detached structures such as a garage and pool.
- Personal Liability – This policy provides financial protection to you and your family against any civil lawsuit filed in court against your family. The policy limit is covered up to $1 Million to include legal defense costs and court costs.
- Personal Items – This policy insures your belongings, such as furniture, clothing, and electrical equipment. Thus, any claim is evaluated according to the current replacement cost of that particular item.
- Loss of Use – The policy pays for temporary living relocated in a nearby hotel or rental apartment, in the event your home is damaged due to a hurricane, fire, or other unexpected catastrophes until your home is completely repaired and livable.
- Jewelry Insurance and Fine Arts – We insure high-ticket items like jewelry and fine arts; a separate application is needed to quote along with a current appraisal and pictures. Above all, this policy does include an endorsement for mysterious disappearance.
- Hurricane and Wind – The policy covers your home against natural disasters caused by a named hurricane or high windstorm. You have an option to pick a 2%, 5%, or 10% hurricane deductible.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance – The policy covers you and your family for any personal liability claim filed against you in court. This coverage becomes active after exhausting your home insurance policy limit of $300,000. A personal umbrella policy is available up to the limit of $25 Million.
Home Insurance Florida Special Coverage Endorsement:
We insure luxury homes located in South Florida, homes used as primary residences or secondary homes (central alarm is required). Thus, added benefits for luxury home insurance policy include:
- Additional living expenses.
- Enclosed Screen porch coverage.
- Mechanical Breakdown of all electrical equipment.
- Boat dock and boat-lift that is connected to your home, including mechanical breakdown.
- Specific policies cover high-value jewelry and fine arts up to certain limits with no appraisal.
- Contents replacement cost, to cover your contents at 100% regardless of today’s cost of the item.
- Total restoration to comply with the current city construction code includes labor and materials associated with it.
- Extended dwelling replacement costs up to 125% of its current policy limit. It is recommended for high-value homes.
What is the average home insurance cost in Florida?
South Florid Home Insurance cost is calculated based on a few factors:
- Your personal credit scoring.
- Current value of your personal belongings you want to insure.
- Other property structures added to your home such as screen enclosure porch, and pool.
- The County where your home is located, also if your home is located in the Wind Zone Area.
- The age of your home and whether it is up-to-code regarding the roof, plumbing, and electrical wiring.
- The deductible limit that you are willing to pay out of your pocket on windstorms and all other perils.
8 Factors to save money on your Home Insurance in Florida:
- Applicant with good credit qualifies for additional discount.
- Additional discounts are available for senior citizen residents.
- If you live in a gated community, you receive an additional discount.
- Have an updated shingle roof within 15 years and a tile roof within 25 years.
- Have a claim-free policy for the past five years, unless the loss is act of God.
- Have a prior insurance policy with NO lapse in coverage for the past 12 months.
- Install a fire and burglar alarm system and connect it to a central monitoring station.
- Install hurricane shutters or impact windows to cover the entire home, including the hurricane-proof garage door.
What to do to receive a Home Insurance Quote in South Florida:
In able to receive a High-Value Home Insurance quote today, please fill out a request form. Our local agent is ready to shop on your behalf for an affordable package policy deal. For any further questions or concerns, feel free to call G. Zein Insurance Services now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555. We are here to answer all of your questions, so you can make a wise decision.
We write Home Insurance Florida with the following Insurance companies:
Universal P&C, Monarch National, Citizens, Lloyds of London, Chubb, Others.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.