Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you paying high insurance rates?
We can help You cut insurance cost Today. All Inquiries are Welcome.
We have a Special Package Policy Rates With Wind up to $10 Million in R.C. for Income Properties West of I-95.
What we can do for you.
Since 1987, we have experience and knowledge to analyze and recommend an adequate commercial property Insurance policy for Florida commercial property Owners, providing you a peace of mind that you are financially protected against any unexpected income losses due to fire, vandalism, theft, water damage and hurricane.
Commercial Rental Property Insurance.
If you own a Strip Mall, Office Building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Apartment Building, Condo Office, Commercial Warehouse, Retail Stores Building, all these income properties need to be protected from income losses caused by fire, theft, vandalism, water damage, break-in, hurricane, high windstorm, flood and general liability including premises liability. Protect your income property today with an adequate insurance policy underwriting by reliable A-Rated insurance companies.
Commercial Rental Property Insurance Policy coverage types:
This policy provides several types of coverage according to your financial needs, this policy consist of some or all of these types of insurance:
- General Liability – This important coverage protects your business against liability exposures that might result in lawsuits filed against your company in the court, when a tenant or visitor is injured on your premises. For example, slip & fall or water leaks can cause damages to your tenant belongings. This liability insurance policy covers restoration of any property damage, any medical expenses for any physical damage, attorney’s legal fees to defend you, claim settlement in the vent of lawsuit is covered up to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Commercial Building – This policy protects your building and business personal property against a common cause of loss such as Fire, Lightning, Hurricane, High windstorm, Water Damage, Theft, Vandalism and other perils up to a policy limit set by you and the insurance agent.
- Equipment Breakdown – Policy protects your building machinery from any mechanical breakdown and electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers and most important air-conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood Insurance – Policy covers any rising water due to heavy rain, with maximum coverage of $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – This coverage will help compensate you for loss of rental income due to a covered peril which damages your rental property and interrupts your business from generating regular monthly revenues.
- Business Personal Property – This policy covers your business items such as furniture and fixtures, machinery or equipment used to service the building, and any leased business property for which you have a contractual responsibility to insure.
- Building Glass – This policy covers all windows and doors glasses attached to your building damaged by the tenant or by a natural disaster, up to policy endorsement limit.
- Hurricane and Wind Insurance – This is an essential coverage specifically for Florida Landlords to protect your income property against natural disasters such as Hurricane or High Windstorm, and it is mandatory if you carry a mortgage on your property.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – If your commercial rental property is large, it is highly recommended to carry an excess liability insurance policy that goes over and above the general liability limit of $1 Million.
- Workers Compensation – if you have over 4 employees on the payroll, the State of Florida requires you to carry a Workers Compensation policy to cover your employees for medical payments and loss of income in the event they get injured during working hours.
We are a local Florida Insurance Agent.
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in commercial rental property insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to bring you an affordable insurance rate and coverage, taking into consideration any potential discounts available to you. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss, to keep your business going smoothly.
6 Factors that will affect your Premium Rates:
- The location of your property.
- The size and year built of the structure.
- The current condition of your property.
- Whether the electrical wiring is up to code.
- Verification if the roof is well maintained and up to code.
- The number of rental units you have, and number of pool and playground.
7 steps to save money on your commercial rental property insurance:
- Well-maintained and well-managed property.
- Have a sprinkler system installed on your premises.
- Have continuous insurance coverage for the past 3 years.
- Free of any property losses or liability claims for the past 3 years.
- Have an updated roof, electrical, plumbing and air condition within the last 15 Years.
- Install an active central fire and theft alarm system monitored by a local central alarm company.
- Install a surveying camera around the property to monitor your premises against any frivolous law suit.
Are you shopping today for commercial income property Insurance rates and coverages?
To find out today how much it cost you to insure your commercial rental property in Florida, call G. Zein Insurance Services at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email to email@example.com to discuss options how to save money before renewing the current policy.