Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you frustrated with your high Insurance rates?
We Can Help You Save Money Today. Call Us at (954) 454-9599. All Inquiries are Welcome.
Special Package Policy Rates With Wind up to $10 Million R.C. for Rental Properties West of I-95.
Are you shopping today for an affordable commercial Rental property insurance package policy to protect your income property in Florida?
What we can do for you?
Since 1987, we have gained experience and knowledge to analyze and recommend adequate commercial rental property Insurance policy for Florida Landlords, providing you a peace of mind you are financially protected against any unexpected losses associated with your commercial rental property.
What is Commercial Rental Property Insurance?
If you own in Florida a Strip Mall, Office Building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Apartment Building, Condo Office, Commercial Warehouse, Retail Stores Building, then all these properties need financial protection from losses due to fire, water damage, break-in, hurricane, high windstorm, flood and general liability including premises liability.
Protect your business income property today with an adequate insurance policy underwriting by reliable A-Rated insurance companies.
What does Commercial Rental Property Insurance Policy cover?
This policy provides several types of coverage, depending on your financial needs, this policy consist of some or all of these types of insurance:
- General Liability –This important coverage protects your business against liability exposures resulted in lawsuits filed against you in the court when a tenant or visitor is injured on your premises for example Slip & Fall or water leaks cause damages to your tenant property. these costs can include medical expenses, legal fees and settlement costs up to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Commercial Building -This policy protects your building and business personal property against a common cause of loss such as Fire, Lightning, Hurricane, High windstorm, Water Damage, Theft, Vandalism and Other perils up to a policy limit set by you and the insurance agent.
- Equipment Breakdown – protects your building machinery from any mechanical breakdown and electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers and most important air-conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood Insurance – covers any rising water due to heavy rain, with a maximum coverage of $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – This coverage will help compensate you for lost of rental income due to a covered loss which damages your rental property and interrupts your business from generating regular monthly revenues.
- Business Personal Property – This policy covers your business personal items such as furniture and fixtures, machinery or equipment used to service the building, and any leased business property for which you have a contractual responsibility to insure.
- Building Glass –This policy covers all windows and doors glasses attached to your building damaged by the tenant or by a natural disaster, up to policy endorsement limit.
- Hurricane and Wind Insurance – This is an essential coverage specifically for Florida Landlords to protect your property against natural disaster such as Hurricane or High Windstorm, and it is mandatory if you carry a mortgage on your property.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – If your commercial rental property is large, it is highly recommended to carry an excess liability insurance policy that goes over and above the general liability limit of $1 Million.
- Workers Compensation – if you have over 4 employees on payroll, the State of Florida requires you to carry a Workers Compensation policy to cover your employees for medical payments and loss of income in the event they get injured during working hours.
We are a Florida Local Insurance Agent?
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in the commercial property insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to bring you an affordable insurance rate and coverage and taking into consideration any possible discounts available to you. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss, to keep your business going smoothly.
Factors that will affect your Premium Costs:
- The numbers of rental units you have
- The size of the structure
- The location of your property.
- whether the electrical wiring is up to code.
- Whether the roof is well maintain up to date.
- Whether the property has a swimming pool.
- The age and condition of the property.
7 ways to save money on your commercial rental property insurance:
- Have had a continuous insurance policy for the past 3 years.
- Have a sprinkler system installed on your premises.
- Well maintained and well-managed property.
- Have an updated roof, electrical, plumbing in the last 15 Years.
- Free of any property losses or liability claims for the past 3 years.
- Have impact windows or hurricane shutters installed that cover 100% of your building glasses and doors.
- Have installed an active central fire and theft alarm system which is monitor by a central station alarm company.
Are you ready today to check our commercial rental property Insurance rates and coverage’s.
To find out today how much it cost you to insure your commercial rental property in Florida, call G. Zein Insurance Services at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options how to save money prior to renewing current policy.