Is your Income Property well protected against major loss? Are you paying high insurance rates? We can help you cut insurance costs today. Call us at (954) 454-9599 for a quote.
We have Special Package Policy Rates With Wind up to $5 Million in R.C. for Income Properties.
MINIMUM PREMIUM $5,000.
We are a local Florida Insurance Agent.
G. Zein Insurance services have specialized in commercial rental property insurance since 1987. We work diligently on your behalf to bring you an affordable insurance rate and coverage, taking into consideration any potential discounts available to you. Also, we help you mitigate any potential claim at the time of a loss, to keep your business going smoothly.
Commercial Rental Property Insurance.
If you own a Strip Mall, Office Building, Motel, Hotel, Rental Property, Apartment Building, Condo Office, Commercial Warehouse, or Retail Stores Building, all these income properties need to be protected from income losses caused by fire, theft, vandalism, water damage, break-in, hurricane, high windstorm, flood and general liability including premises liability. Protect your income property today with an adequate insurance policy underwriting by reliable A-Rated insurance companies.
Understanding Commercial Rental Property Insurance Policy coverage types:
This policy provides several lines of coverage structured to your business financial needs, this comprehensive policy consists of some or all of these lines of insurance:
- General Liability – This important coverage protects your business from liability exposures such as frivolous claims that might result in lawsuits filed in court against your company when a tenant or visitor is accidentally injured on your premises such as a slip & fall, or water leaks that cause damages to your tenant’s belongings. This liability insurance policy covers the restoration of any property damage to a third party and pays for medical expenses due to physical injury, including attorney’s legal fees to defend you for any claim settlement in the event of the lawsuit which is covered up to $1,000,000 per policy limit.
- Commercial Property – This policy protects your building and business personal property against a common cause of loss such as Fire, Lightning, hurricanes, high windstorm, water damage, theft, vandalism, and other perils, up to a policy limit set by you and your insurance agent.
- Equipment Breakdown – Policy protects your building machinery and mechanical equipment from any mechanical breakdown caused by an electrical short circuit or thunderstorm that might interrupt building operation, including electrical failure. It also covers electronic equipment, elevators, computers and servers, and most important air-conditioning units.
- Commercial Flood – Policy covers any rising water due to heavy rain, with maximum coverage of $500,000 per policy limit. However, Commercial Excess Flood is available upon request.
- Loss of Income – This coverage will help compensate you during the restoration of your property for loss of rental income due to a covered peril that damages your rental property and interrupts your business from generating regular monthly revenues.
- Business Personal Property – This policy covers your business items such as furniture and fixtures, machinery or equipment used to service the building, and any leased business equipment for which you have a contractual responsibility to insure.
- Building Glass – This policy covers all windows and doors glasses attached to your building, damaged by the tenant’s negligence or by a natural disaster, up to the policy endorsement limit.
- Hurricane and Wind Insurance – This is an essential coverage specifically for Florida Landlords to protect your income property against natural disasters such as named hurricanes or high windstorms, and it is mandatory if you carry a mortgage on your property.
- Commercial Umbrella – If your commercial rental property is large, it is highly recommended to carry an excess liability insurance policy that goes over and above the general liability limit of $1 Million.
- Workers Compensation – if you have over 4 employees on the payroll, the State of Florida requires you to carry a Workers Compensation policy to cover your employees for medical payments and loss of income in the event they get injured during working hours.
6 Factors that will affect commercial rental property Insurance Rates:
- The location of your property.
- The size and year built of the structure.
- The current condition of your property.
- Whether the electrical wiring is up to code.
- Verification if the roof is well maintained and up to code.
- The number of rental units you have, and the type of Tenants.
7 steps to save money on your commercial rental property insurance:
- Well-maintained and well-managed property.
- Have a sprinkler system installed on your premises.
- Have continuous insurance coverage for the past 3 years.
- Free of any property losses or liability claims for the past 3 years.
- Have an updated roof, electrical, plumbing, and air condition within the last 15 Years.
- Install an active central fire and theft alarm system monitored by a local central alarm company.
- Install a surveying camera around the property to monitor your premises against any frivolous lawsuit.
What we can do for you?
Since 1987, we have gained experience and knowledge to analyze and recommend an adequate commercial property Insurance policy for Florida commercial property Owners like you, to provide you peace of mind that you are financially protected against any unexpected income losses due to fire, vandalism, theft, water damage, and hurricane
Are you shopping today for commercial income property Insurance rates and coverages?
To find out today how much it cost you to insure your commercial rental property in Florida, call G. Zein Insurance Services at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options how to save money before renewing the current policy.