Are you Frustrated with the High Cost of Your Condominium Insurance?
Do you wish to transfer your account to a friendly service agency? NO Fees Added.
Call Us Now at (954) 454-9599 for a Free Review.
We have a Special Package Policy for Smaller Condominium up to $10 million located West of I-95.
Ask Us for Discounts available to your Property.
We Welcome an opportunity to offer you a complimentary condominium association Insurance quote, underwriting by A-Rated reliable Insurance companies knowing that when you have a damage, the claim is paid and the damage is restored. Your Insurance policy needs an annual review to guarantee adequate coverages and affordable premium, in the hope to comply with your condominium association’s annual budget, and its unit Owner’s request to keep costs down.
What does Condominium Association Insurance Florida Policy cover?
- Building: real property insured at 100% of its replacement cost performed by a professional appraisal done within the last 24 months. Such a policy covers Fire, Water, and Hurricane damage.
- Crime: policy covers theft or disappearance of association funds by the property manager, employees or volunteers working in the office.
- General Liability: protect your association from a third-party claim for bodily injury or property damage, such as a slip and fall (most common cause of claim) and Breach of Contract.
- Umbrella Liability: it provides excess liability coverage protection over and above the underlying general liability policy, moreover. the Umbrella policy overlays the Directors & Officers, Commercial Vans, and Workers’ Compensation policies.
- Directors and Officers: this is a mandatory line of coverage enforced by the State of Florida under Status 714. This policy serves to protect all board members, volunteers and property managers against any allegation filed by unit Owners or outside contractors for the cause of negligence or breach of contract.
- Equipment Breakdown: protects building electrical equipment such as a boiler, air conditioning units, elevators, phone system and any other equipment which are in the service of the association.
- Commercial Glass: it covers glass windows and balcony railing against high winds and hurricane damages. This type of coverage has a separate deductible, typically about $100.00 Per claim.
- Hurricane & Windstorm: protect your property from severe natural disasters damages such as named hurricane or tropical storms.
- Commercial Flood: covers your association with rising water damages done to your building, due to severe rain. The flood insurance policy encompasses the association common area.
- Outdoor Properties: the policy coverage is necessary for the association’s outdoor properties such as a pool, boat docks, front gates, light poles, signs and guard house.
- Workers Compensation: cover your employees including volunteers working on behalf of the association, for medical expenses and loss of income, in case they get injured on the job during working hours.
Facts to know
Condominium association residential unit Owners usually govern a condominium association. Therefore each responsibility can create a potential liability risk to the association, unintentionally caused by your board members, volunteers or property manager; such legal liability includes contractual obligations and negligence.
G. Zein Insurance Services have specialized in the condominium association Insurance since 1987. Therefore we have helped many condominium associations like yours save an average of 10% to 15% upon policy renewal. Furthermore, we will help you mitigate any potential loss at the time of a claim, and provide lower-cost property inspections, lower-interest financing, and insurance certificates, all with NO fees added.
Call Us Today for a “No Obligation” Condominium Association Insurance Review
To find out how much it will cost you to insure your condominium association or homeowners’ association in South Florida, or feel free to Call us Today at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555, to schedule an appointment to visit your association. Thank you.