Are you frustrated with the High Cost of your Condominium Insurance?
Do you wish to transfer your account to a more friendly service agency?
Call Us Now at (954) 454-9599 for a Review
We have a Special Package Policy for Smaller Condominium up to $5 million in building R.C.
Ask Us for Discounts that you are entitled to
We Welcome an opportunity to offer you a complimentary condominium Insurance quote for your association. Your Insurance policy needs to be reviewed annually to guarantee adequate coverages and affordable premiums in able to meet your condominium association annual budget, governing statements and unit Owner’s requirements.
What does Condominium Association Insurance Florida Policy cover?
- Building – includes real property at 100% of its replacement cost.
- Crime – policy covers any theft or disappearance of money.
- Liability – protects your association from a third-party claim for bodily injury or property damage, such as slip and fall (a common cause of claim)
- Umbrella Liability – is for excess coverage protection over and above the general liability policy, D&O, Commercial Auto, and Workers Compensation.
- Directors and Officers – is a mandatory line of coverage by the State of Florida, that serves to protect board members against any conflicting claims.
- Difference In Conditions – to cover common cause of a claim that is not covered by the commercial property Insurance.
- Equipment Breakdown – to protect building equipment such as the boiler, air conditioning units, elevators, phone system and other electrical equipment.
- Commercial Glass – covers glass windows and balcony railing to cover against high winds and hurricane damages.
- Hurricane & Windstorm – protect your property today from any named Hurricane or tropical storms.
- Flood – to cover your Association against rising water due to severe rain.
- Outdoor Properties – such as pool, front gates, light poles, signs, outside furniture and maintenance equipment.
High-Rise Building policy limit is computed according to a recent commercial property appraisal. A Condominium Association is usually governed by its residential unit owners. Each of this area can create a liability to your association caused by your board members; such liabilities include contractual obligations and negligence.
G. Zein Insurance Services have specialized in Condominium Association Insurance since 1987. We have helped many condominium associations like yours save an average of 10% to 15% off their package renewal premiums. Furthermore, not only will we help you mitigate any potential claims at the time of loss, but we will also provide lower-cost property inspections, lower-interest financing, and insurance certificates, all with NO fees added.
Call Us today for a Free Insurance Review
To find out how much it will cost you to ensure your Condominium Association or Homeowners’ Association in South Florida, please call us today at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555, I will contact you today to schedule an appointment to visit your Association.