Mr. Landlord, are you paying high premium?
We can help you save money Today. Act Now and Call Us at (866) 454-9555.
Special “Low” Rates Package Policy for Apartments with Construction Cost up to $10 Million with Wind.
Are you shopping today for a lower rate Landlord Apartment Building Insurance policy? Since 1987 we have helped thousands on clients like you in recommending adequate commercial property insurance policy, customized specifically to accommodate your needs.
Business property assets have one thing in common; they all need to be protected from any frivolous legal lawsuits, hurricane, flood, fire, water damage, wind, and other perils.
Whether you own a large or small apartment building in Florida, newer or older construction, we can structure an affordable Landlord Insurance package policy deal including Hurricane/Wind.
What does Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Commercial Policy Cover?
- Apartment Building – to protect your real property against common causes of claim in Florida such as water damage, flood, hurricane, wind, fire, and others. An up-to-date appraisal is required to ensure the property at 100% of its replacement cost.
- Landlord General Liability – provides liability protection up to $1,000,000 limit against any lawsuit filed by your tenants; in this case, apartment owner is legally obligated to pay damages resulted from bodily injury, also any damages to tenant property, and for personal injury which includes wrongful eviction by your property manager, additionally, your employees are covered for any liability exposures while engaged in the business-related activities.
- Apartment Contents – this policy does cover all your business contents located on your rental property which are used for maintenance of the building.
- Hurricane and Windstorm – protect your building against any named hurricane or wind, is a covered peril with a 5% deductible of the total building policy limit.
- Building Glass – covers all building glass against any related accident occurs on premises.
- Equipment Breakdown – such coverage is needed especially for an older building to protect all types of equipment on premises such as a boiler, elevator, and air condition units.
- Commercial Umbrella – it provides higher liability limit up to $50 Million for the purpose of increasing further liability protection to building owners, in the event the Court awarded higher legal settlement over and above the underlying policy limit of one million.
- Loss of Rent – this endorsement covers apartment owner from financial losses in the event the unit is damaged and not livable. Therefore, the Tenant must move out, then this policy compensates building owner for the loss of rent,
- Workers Compensation – to cover your employees in the event an employee get injured on the job, this policy covers his medical bills and loss of income during his recovery.
Who are we?
G. Zein Insurance Services is specialized in the commercial properties Insurance since 1987; we work diligently on your behalf to save you money, and insuring your property through reliable insurance companies, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are financially protected if a loss occurs. Moreover, we stand with during mitigating any potential claim at the time of a loss.
6 ways to save money on your Apartment Building Insurance :
- Perform daily maintenance of your property
- Have a maintenance manager on the property
- Have a continuous coverage with no lapse
- Premium discount for updated roof within the last 15 years.
- Free of property and liability losses in the past 3 years.
- Install a central fire and theft alarm system with a surveillance camera.
Check our rates before you renew current policy
To find out today how much it cost to insure your Commercial Income Properties in Florida, please fill out a request form today to receive a Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Comparison Quotes. Or, feel free to call us now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454–9599, to discuss how to help you save money before renewing your current policy.