Are You Frustrated with your High Premium Insurance Policy?
Do you have any prior claim or policy is non-renewed?
We want to help you today, for a complimentary review call Us now at (866) 454-9555
Are you currently shopping for lower rate Landlord Apartment Building Insurance package plan, we have 27 years experience in evaluating and recommending adequate commercial property insurance package policy, customized specifically to your budget. Business property assets have one thing in common; they all need to be protected against any frivolous legal lawsuits, hurricane, flood, fire, and other perils.
Whether you own a large or small apartment building in Florida, newer or older construction, we have developed for you an affordable Landlord Insurance package policy deal including Wind.
What does Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Commercial Policy Cover?
- Apartment Building – to protect your real property against common causes of claim in Florida such as water damage, flood, hurricane, wind, fire, and others. An up-to-date appraisal is required to insure the property at 100% of its replacement cost.
- Landlord General Liability – provides liability protection up to $1,000,000 limit against any lawsuit filed by your tenants. The apartment owner is legally obligated to pay damages result of covered bodily injury, any damage to tenant property, and for personal and advertising injury which includes coverage for wrongful eviction by your property manager. Your employees are covered as an additional insured, for any business liability exposures while engaged in the business related activities.
- Apartment Contents – to cover all your business contents located inside your rental property.
- Hurricane and Windstorm – protect your building against any named hurricane or wind, is a covered peril with a 5% deductible of total building policy limit.
- Building Glass – covers all building glass against any named perils or any related accident.
- Equipment Breakdown – such coverage protects your equipment like boiler, elevators, and air condition units.
- Commercial Umbrella – provide higher liability limit up to $50 Million, over and above the general liability underlying limit of one million.
G. Zein Insurance Services specializes in Landlord Apartment Building Insurance since 1987; we work diligently on your behalf to save you money, ensuring your property through dependable insurance companies, so you can have a peace of mind, knowing that you are financially protected if a loss occurred. We also assist you in mitigating a potential claim at the time of a loss.
We want to help You Lower Your Landlord Insurance Premium
To find out today how much it cost to insure your Commercial Income Properties in Florida, please fill out a request form today to receive a Landlord Apartment Building Insurance Comparison Quotes. Or feel free to call us now at (866) 454-9555 or (954) 454-9599, to discuss how to help you save money before renewing an existing policy.