Call Us Today at (954) 454-9599 for a Quote
The value of the Best Car Insurance coverage often does not become clear until you need it. Let us explain the different features of car insurance policy.
What does Luxury Car Insurance Policy Cover ?
- Auto Liability insurance – policy is a mandatory policy to carry in the State of Florida and is intended to protect the negligent act of the driver who is obligated to pay financial damages to another party effected by bodily injury and property damage. We have a competitive rate for high liability limits of $100/$300/$100 and $250/$500/$100. This car insurance policy covers legal defense and court costs.
- Comprehensive insurance – pays for damages done to your covered auto in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards.
- Collision insurance – pays for damages to your covered vehicle caused by accident, regardless who is at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – compensate you and your passengers for any medical treatment expenses caused by accident, and for loss of income up to $10,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist – covers all medical expenses and loss of income when the insured get injured in a car accident caused by another person who does not have sufficient liability insurance.
- Gap or New Car Replacement Coverage – this endorsement is available to newer vehicles, and it is intended to reimburse insured for the price variation between the current market value versus the loan amount value which is the owner responsibility to cover the total loan amount in the event of a total loss due to an accident or theft.
- Auto Rental Car – covers a rental car expense up to 30 days when your vehicles is in the shop for repair due to an accident.
- Road Side Assistance – When you call Roadside Assistance for help, a representative from your insurance company will dispatch a service truck to assist you in services such jump start, key lockout, flat tire replacement, fuel delivery or towing, where you are parked within a period of time.
G. Zein Insurance Services specialize in Luxury and Exotic Car Insurance such cars as Bentley Insurance, Ferrari Insurance, Rolls Royce Insurance, Aston Martin Insurance, Lamborghini Insurance, Maserati Insurance . We have the companies to ensure exotic cars with a price value range from $100,000 to $1,000,000; such cars are parked in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura and Palm Beach Counties.
What Factors can affect the Cost of Car Insurance?
- The zip code where the car is garaged
- Type of car: year, make, model
- Marital Status: single or married
- What is the primary use of the car: commute, business or pleasure
- Based on your driving record, for example, if you have any driving violations or accidents in the past 3 years
6 ways to save money on your luxury car insurance :
- Install a theft alarm system on all your cars.
- Insure all cars in the household under one auto insurance policy.
- Have a multi-line policy discount insured under one insurance company.
- Increase deductible to $500 or $1000, which helps lower the premium.
- there are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accidents for the past 3 years.
- If you have a youthful driver, they must obtain high grades at school to qualify for discounts.
4 ways to save money on car insurance with young drivers :
- Keep insurance coverage under parents policy.
- Assign a specific vehicle to the youngest driver.
- Maintain a high grade at school to receive good student discounts.
- Be a safe driver, do not drive over the speed limit and do not drive and TEXT.
How much does Luxury Car Insurance cost in Florida
To find how much it cost you to insure your Luxury Cars in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura, Palm Beach, please fill out a quote request form today. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599 or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.