Call Us Today at 954-454-9599 for a Car Insurance Quote and Compare Rates.
What is Luxury Car Insurance?
It is a bilateral contract between you and an Insurance Company intended to compensate you, and defend you in the event you get involved in a car accident, regardless who’s at fault. In return for a computed amount of money, you are obligated to pay an insurance premium every 6 months.
What does Luxury Car Insurance Policy Cover?
- Auto Liability coverage – This coverage is mandatory to carry in the State of Florida. This coverage is intended to protect the negligent act of the driver who is obligated to pay financial damages to another party, in the event of a car accident, which triggered bodily injury and property damage. The car insurance policy covers legal defense and court costs.
- Comprehensive coverage – Policy pays for damages done to your covered auto in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards.
- Collision coverage – Policy pays for damages to your covered vehicle caused by a car accident, regardless of who is at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – This coverage pays to you and your passengers for medical treatment expenses caused by a car accident, and pays for loss of income from work, up to $10,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage – Policy covers all medical expenses and loss of income when insured is injured in a car accident caused by another vehicle, whom other driver does not carry sufficient liability insurance.
- Gap or New Car Replacement Coverage – this endorsement is available to a newer vehicle, and it is intended to reimburse insured for the price difference between the current market value versus the loan amount value. It is the owner’s responsibility to cover the total loan amount in the event of a total loss, due to a car accident or car theft.
- Auto Rental Car – Policy covers rental car expense up to 30 days when your vehicle is in the shop for repair due to an accident.
- Roadside Assistance – When you call the Roadside Assistance help desk, a representative from your insurance company will dispatch a service truck to assist you where your car is located. Roadside services such as jump start, key lockout, flat tire replacement, fuel delivery or towing, generally within the same day.
We insure Exotic Cars in Florida.
G. Zein Insurance Services specialize in high-performance Exotic Car Insurance such as:
- Bentley Insurance,
- Ferrari Insurance,
- Rolls Royce Insurance,
- Aston Martin Insurance,
- Lamborghini Insurance,
- Maserati Insurance,
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Others.
We carry the license with Exotic car insurance companies to insure exotic vehicles with a price value range from $100,000 to $500,000; cars located in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura, and Palm Beach Counties.
Factors contributing to the Cost of a Car Insurance Policy in S. Florida:
- The zip code where the car is garaged,
- Type of car: year, make, model,
- Marital Status: single or married,
- What is the primary use of the car: commute, business or pleasure,
- If you have any driving violations or accidents in the past 5 years.
5 steps to save money on your car insurance:
- Install a theft alarm system in all your cars.
- Insure all cars in the household under one auto insurance policy.
- Have a multi-line policy insured under one insurance company.
- Increase deductible to $500 or $1000, which helps lower the premium.
- There are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accident-free for the past 3 years.
3 ways to save money on car insurance with young drivers:
- Keep insurance coverage under parents’ policy.
- Assign a designated vehicle to the youngest driver.
- Maintain a high grade at school to receive a good student discount.
Are you shopping for a car insurance quote, Pick up the phone and call us today!
To receive a Luxury Car Insurance quotes today in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura, Palm Beach, please fill out a quote request form today. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, (305) 414-1112, or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.