Call Us Today at 954-454-9599 for a Quote.
What is Luxury Car Insurance?
It is a contract between you and an Insurance Company to compensate you and defend you in the event you get involved in a car accident, regardless who’s at fault, in return for a sum amount of money you are obligated to pay every 6 months. The value of the Best Car Insurance coverage often does not become clear until you use it.
What does Luxury Car Insurance Policy Cover?
- Auto Liability coverage – This coverage is mandatory to carry in the State of Florida, this coverage is intended to protect the negligent act of the driver who is obligated to pay financial damages to another party, in the event of a car accident that triggered bodily injury and property damage. The car insurance policy also covers legal defense and court costs.
- Comprehensive coverage – it pays for damages done to your covered auto in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards.
- Collision coverage – it pays for damages to your covered vehicle caused by a car accident, regardless who is at fault.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – This policy compensate you and your passengers for any medical treatment expenses caused by a car accident, and for loss of income up to $10,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage – It covers all medical expenses and loss of income when insured get injured in a car accident caused by another person who does not have sufficient liability insurance.
- Gap or New Car Replacement Coverage – this endorsement is available to newer vehicle, and it is intended to reimburse insured for the price variation between the current market value versus the loan amount value, which is the owner’s responsibility to cover the total loan amount in the event of a total loss due to a car accident or car theft.
- Auto Rental Car – it covers rental car expense up to 30 days when your vehicle is in the shop for repair due to an accident.
- Road Side Assistance – When you call Roadside Assistance for help, a representative from your insurance company will dispatch a service truck to assist you where you are located, in road side services such as jump start, key lockout, flat tire replacement, fuel delivery or towing, normally within a period of time.
We insure Exotic Cars in Florida
G. Zein Insurance Services specialize in high performance Exotic Car Insurance such as
- Bentley Insurance,
- Ferrari Insurance,
- Rolls Royce Insurance,
- Aston Martin Insurance,
- Lamborghini Insurance,
- Maserati Insurance,
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Others.
We carry the license with Exotic car insurance companies to insure exotic vehicles with a price value range from $100,000 to $1,000,000; cars are located in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura and Palm Beach Counties.
What Factors can affect the Cost of Car Insurance?
- The zip code where the car is garaged,
- Type of car: year, make, model,
- Marital Status: single or married,
- What is the primary use of the car: commute, business or pleasure,
- If you have any driving violations or accidents in the past 5 years.
5 ways to save money on your car insurance:
- Install a theft alarm system on all your cars.
- Insure all cars in the household under one auto insurance policy.
- Have a multi-line policy discount insured under one insurance company.
- Increase deductible to $500 or $1000, which helps lower the premium.
- there are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accident-free for the past 3 years.
4 ways to save money on car insurance with young drivers:
- Keep insurance coverage under parents’ policy.
- Assign a specific vehicle to the youngest driver.
- Maintain a high grade at school to receive good student discounts.
- Be a safe driver, do not drive over the speed limit and do not drive and TEXT.
Do Luxury Car cost more to Insure in S. Florida?
To receive a Luxury Car Insurance quotes in Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Aventura, Palm Beach, please fill out a quote request form today. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, (305) 414-1112, or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.